iMessage issues over WiFi with iPhone 5?
Is anyone else having issues with iMessage over WiFi with their iPhone 5? I don't know if this is an issue with iPhone 5 or iOS6, but ever since I went to iOS6/iPhone 5, I cannot send an iMessage text over my work's WiFi. Before, with iOS5 on an iPhone 4, this was never an issue. Anyways, with my iPhone 5 when I try to send a text using iMessage the bar a the top slowly increases and then stops 90% of the way and then after about a minute it states that the text was "not delivered."
Anyone else experience this and if so, did you find a fix for it?
FYI, iMessage works fine using LTE.
- 09-24-2012, 12:36 PM #2
Re: iMessage issues over WiFi with iPhone 5?
Yes, I am. Glad to know it's not just me. It's so hard to get a message to go out. If I keep retrying to send it it usually goes out. And it's not every one, but this is becoming a pain in the arse. I'm on AT&T in the Atlanta area.
- By duff2481 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 12Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:43 AM
- By RagedUSMC in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:40 AM
- By Mr. Chitlin in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:15 PM
- By wmaster in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 03:00 PM
- By MGT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 01:01 PM