my auto brightness doesnt seem to be working at all? on or off if i have the slider on fully low or bright it doesnt adjust.
anyone else having issues? i did a search and couldnt find any related topics
- 09-24-2012, 10:01 AM #2
Re: auto-brightness problem?
If I remember correctly, the fix was something similar to this: turn off auto-brightness and then slide the lever to its dimmest position. Now move the slider to just slightly right of it dimmest position and then turn on auto-brightness. After that, allow bright light to shine on your screen. That was it. It worked for me. If I come across the thread that contained the instruction, I will post a link to it in this thread.
- 09-24-2012, 12:15 PM #4
- 09-24-2012, 12:47 PM #5
- 09-24-2012, 12:49 PM #6
- 09-24-2012, 03:56 PM #7
- 10-07-2012, 08:46 AM #8
- 11-06-2012, 05:40 AM #9
- 11-06-2012, 11:08 AM #10
- 11-06-2012, 12:48 PM #11
- 11-06-2012, 01:06 PM #12
- 11-07-2012, 08:11 PM #13
- 05-01-2013, 12:23 AM #14
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2013, 09:34 AM
- By disflipissofresh in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 01-30-2013, 03:20 AM
- By vborra in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2012, 07:38 PM
- By ChaosShadow in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:56 PM
- By mustu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:37 PM