Results 1 to 8 of 8
Lightning/30 Pin Adapters and FM Transmitters?
I've long used a Griffin iTrip in my car to charge my iP4 while listening to music via the fm transmitter. I assume a lightning to 30 pin adapter will let me charge my i5, but does anyone know if they are compatible with the fm transmitter?
- 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM #2iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Lightning/30 Pin Adapters and FM Transmitters?
Just bought a 3rd party Lightning to 30-pin Adaptor and can conclude that it does charge the device but does not allow audio out
I am just going to have to keep using my iPod till someone brings out a Lightning compatible FM Transmitter.
Keep checking griffintechnology.com . There probably the first people that will have something like that and have the best quality products that I am currently using the now (iTrip).
Now I need to see if I can return this adaptor haha
- 11-21-2012, 03:11 PM #3
- 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM #5
- 09-25-2013, 07:08 PM #6
- 09-25-2013, 07:23 PM #7
- 09-26-2013, 01:44 PM #8
- By iLive an iLife in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2012, 10:54 AM
- By fridayxiii in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 11:31 AM
- By Galaxy2012 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:33 PM
- By nitinparmar1985 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2012, 03:43 AM