Today when reading an article on Flipboard I noticed for the first time that my iPhone 5 had a small grouping of dead pixels in the top left of the screen. I wondered at first if it was just dust, hair, or anything like that, but it turned out to definitely be dead pixels.
Anyways, it's not as if its a life or death thing, just more of an annoyance to be honest. I was more just wondering if this is something Apple will fix? As I have an appointment with them tomorrow. Wondered, and wanted to see first if I was wasting my time going in. Thanks !
- 09-23-2012, 11:33 PM #2
- 09-24-2012, 12:36 AM #3
Re: Dead Pixels
Walked into the Apple store today (without an appointment) and they swapped the phone right out. New device is golden.
- By gairp in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:27 AM
- By gairp in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:27 AM
- By jamesdo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2011, 06:20 PM
- By smasher#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:07 PM
- By abdijusttmusic in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 03:36 AM