iPhone 5 Display Issue

johnrhodes

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
So I absolutely adore my iPhone 5 but it seems to have a small display problem. It occurs right below the dictation button while typing in the portrait keyboard and is there every time something with a light-ish color is being displayed there. Like I said, whenever something that has a light color to it is being shown there, there's a very small white circlish blob there. It's very small but very frustrating. Has anyone been having a similar problem?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
First I've heard of this. If the problem is still there I'd probably make an appointment at your local Apple store.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a different display issue. The colors seem a bit washed-out/less vivid. Also, the whites seem to be more of an off-white/light yellowish hue.

I pre-ordered, so I'm going to swing by an Apple store to compare mine against the floor models before deciding whether to swap it for another one as all the other functions seem to be working properly.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that auto brightness keeps the phone too dim and pale IMO. I turned it off and set the slider just past the middle. My screen looks much more vivid now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW