How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

asuprice

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine looks good so far. I am in an LTE area for AT&T. Twitter Facebook and 2 push mails all syncing. Battery looks great

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm on vzw and used GPS and Iheart radio for a 30 minute drive, my battery life went from 100 to 82. Was using LTE the entire time. Just reporting, not sure if that is normal as I'm coming from a gnex.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm on vzw and used GPS and Iheart radio for a 30 minute drive, my battery life went from 100 to 82. Was using LTE the entire time. Just reporting, not sure if that is normal as I'm coming from a gnex.

GPS has always been a battery drain on iphone. You really need to have it plugged in to a car charger when using turn by turn...

Reactions: epphllps

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Pretty good battery life. I'm in a vzw lte area and battery is lasting through the day with 2 emails, twitter, fb sync, and some web browsing.

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Battery is amazing. I've had Android and Windows 7 and never had this good of battery life. Picked my phone up at 8am yesterday and it was down to 1% about 1am the next morning. Thats a day of texting, web surfing, downloading apps, and playing with a new phone. Good stuff.

gary.l.fletcher

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Did a full charge over night. Took off charge at about 0845 this morning or so. I have 5 hours, 45 minutes on standby, 3 hours and 12 minutes of usage for a total of 8 hours and 57 minutes and I am at 64% battery life left. That's with LTE turned off since I don't get LTE in my area, Facebook, twitter, email, iMessage, app store, sports apps......plus i close all apps in the tray when i'm done with them. Not too shabby, look forward to seeing how long it takes for it to just die.

barkerja

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
From 100% battery yesterday, I hit 62% before I put it on the charger for the night. I had about 3 ? hours of actual usage (and I think around 5 hours stand by).

I fully expect the battery life to rock once I'm over the honeymoon period and not using it almost every waking minute.

I averaged about 6 hours of usage on the 4S; from what I'm seeing from my own usage and others on here, I expect to see around 8 hours of usage with this new phone (which is exciting!).

TheOriginalCals

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I had really good results with mine. Took it off charge at 8am this morning. Used about 5 hours stand by time and the rest I've been using it for games. Email. Surfing the web and I'm just hitting below 60%. That's awesome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711