How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

bradenfontaine

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
My Maxx gets 2 to 3 days average. But I'm behind a computer for 8 to 12 hours a day, so I don't use my phone for anything more than calls and texts while I'm at work, that being said this is what I got on just the second day of owning this phone...

u5ary7yp.jpg

Sent from the Forbidden Fruit

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
battery life is worst with 6.1.2, below is the stat for today

60% charge left
2h32m - usage time
10h12m - standby time

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
battery life is worst with 6.1.2, below is the stat for today

60% charge left
2h32m - usage time
10h12m - standby time

That actually doesn't seem that bad to me. You're on pace for about 20.5 hours of standby with 5 hours of usage. Unless you're gonna be away from a charger for more than 20 hours I think that is sufficient.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362299031.831662.jpg

Not too bad. Simultaneous music browsing/Facebook, videos, and a 30 minute phone call.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Not really, that's still bad. With same usage, when I drained my battery for monthly refresh, I could get the following stat
6.1 iOS
1% left
12h30m - usage
1d - standby

as you can see, with 6.1.2, if I go all the way, it would probably be 6-7 hrs tops, not 12 hours that I got with 6.1.

That actually doesn't seem that bad to me. You're on pace for about 20.5 hours of standby with 5 hours of usage. Unless you're gonna be away from a charger for more than 20 hours I think that is sufficient.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Not really, that's still bad. With same usage, when I drained my battery for monthly refresh, I could get the following stat
6.1 iOS
1% left
12h30m - usage
1d - standby

as you can see, with 6.1.2, if I go all the way, it would probably be 6-7 hrs tops, not 12 hours that I got with 6.1.

Still maintain what I stated in the quoted post. I'm just at point where I know I'm near a charger so if I don't get a days worth of standby so be it.

ambiga1104

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Iphone 5 battery is really amazing. I have been using it for around 2 months. Prior to this I was having Android and windows phones, but never experienced such amazing battery life. I will be using wifi throughout the day...even then the battery is pretty good and really amazing. I really found hard to see slipage in battery to a level down.. :) Really amazing.. try it.. Apart from its so many amazing things and features in Iphone5...you will love it for the battery life too.. :)

Refer the link below to find its amazing features:

http://www.jsxltech.com/products/wh...ble-and-erectable-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard

ambiga1104

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Iphone 5 battery is really amazing. I have been using it for around 2 months. Prior to this I was having Android and windows phones, but never experienced such amazing battery life. I will be using wifi throughout the day...even then the battery is pretty good and really amazing. I really found hard to see slipage in battery to a level down.. Really amazing.. try it.. Apart from its so many amazing things and features in Iphone5...you will love it for the battery life too..

Refer the link below to find its amazing features:
http://www.jsxltech.com/products/wh...ble-and-erectable-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard

andyskipper

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Here I'm glad to share sevaral ways to extend the life of iPhone battery:
1. When you are using your iPhone, charging it with wall charger at the same time.
2. Using a backup battery charger when using iPhone