How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

elpozo

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm at 88% with the following stats:

Usage: 1 hour 19mins
Standby: 5 hours 35mins

I'm only on Edge because 3G signal sucks. Been playing a few games now and then... Is this OK or bad? :(

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is good.I use it pretty heavily, but I have a habit of plugging my charger in all different rooms, so sometimes I just go to sleep without charging it, and I will wake up with a bunch of texts and emails, but my battery has only gone down a few percents.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
In the last 24 hours I've had terrible battery life. But I installed Yahoo Sportacular and I'm pretty sure that caused the issue. DELETE!

I'm now charging it to 100%...

Sent via iMore app on iPad 2...

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
In the last 24 hours I've had terrible battery life. But I installed Yahoo Sportacular and I'm pretty sure that caused the issue. DELETE!

I'm now charging it to 100%...

Sent via iMore app on iPad 2...

Were you able to pinpoint your issue? I have the Yahoo Sportacular app and haven't really noticed any change in my battery life. I'll leave it open today and see if I have any problems.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Put it this way, after uninstalling it, and fully charging my device it is working fine.

I have theScore software installed, and have been using that. I stopped using Yahoo Sportuclar a while back because to backup my account they wanted me to use Facebook. Well, that was NEVER going to happen :)

Were you able to pinpoint your issue? I have the Yahoo Sportacular app and haven't really noticed any change in my battery life. I'll leave it open today and see if I have any problems.

Worawut Tham

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
So I think I should have to ask for help.
This is my Best!! 12 Hours 33 minutes with 2 Hours 27 minutes of usage (most for Bluetooth device: Car Connection)
Yesterday I had a full charge (100%) then unplugged before go to sleep with all features turned off (Wifi, Bluetooth, Cellular Data and Location Services) and woke up in the morning (05.30 am) to discover that my phone was 58% left!!
Then I charged back to 100% before go to work and found that my phone had 10 hours of standby and 2 hours of usage and have 28% left...
I'm so tired with this phone.
However when I've received this phone in early December last year, my phone worked very well until updating to 6.0.2. :(

IMG_2651.PNG

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
So I think I should have to ask for help.
This is my Best!! 12 Hours 33 minutes with 2 Hours 27 minutes of usage (most for Bluetooth device: Car Connection)
Yesterday I had a full charge (100%) then unplugged before go to sleep with all features turned off (Wifi, Bluetooth, Cellular Data and Location Services) and woke up in the morning (05.30 am) to discover that my phone was 58% left!!
Then I charged back to 100% before go to work and found that my phone had 10 hours of standby and 2 hours of usage and have 28% left...
I'm so tired with this phone.
However when I've received this phone in early December last year, my phone worked very well until updating to 6.0.2. :(

View attachment 25626

Have you tried doing a reset of you device since updating to 6.0.2?

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
is reset necessary for every iOS update? how to do reset? I only know how to power down, which is press the lock and home button at the same time and then swipe

Worawut Tham

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Amy.
During this week I did soft reset once a day and also had two full circle charged. The result shown above.
After posted to this thread, I'd reset my phone like new and restored via my macbook.
And yesterday I found that my phone consumed 8% per hour without 3G (Wifi & Bluetooth on)
Then I visited Genius bar to ask for help, they said that mine was better than theirs since their phone can be used only half day long.
Also my friend's phone, he always carried the power bank to charge his phone every afternoon.
Now I don't know what to do and I missed my iphone 4 so much....

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My best one yet. I read the web, played YouTube videos, texted, checked/replied to emails, updated/downloaded apps. Bluetooth, some notifications, wifi at home, and some location services on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359054132.758071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7

takuma089

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is my battery life good or bad?

aqaraqen.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads