How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

iphoneglance

Apr 26, 2011
www.iphoneglance.com
Mines really good, it didn't start out when I initially got my i5 but it all turn out great. I get 12 hours out of mine in a day. And that's with writing articles with Wordpress app and playing MW4.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
When swapping my iPhone out, the genius showed me my statistics.

I had about 2 in a half days of stand by on one charge. About 11 hours of usage.
He was rather impressed with me.

I was also low on app data haha, then he suddenly wasn't so happy with me.

anon(1458)

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
So far so good and I use facebook, music apps, and have about more than 1/2 left by the end of the day. Seems great so far. Tons better than any other phone Ive had in the past.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Here is another 9+ hours of usage time. 22 hours between charges.

a5uryre7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I've seen some people on here who say if you reset all settings that it helps with battery life. Well I've tried it and so far I'm getting better results. I'm at 3:33 minutes of usage and 11:04 of standby time and I'm at 58%. That's all day on "4G" AT&T (not LTE) and about a half hour on wifi. Played a few games, text messages, one phone call and light email, web use. That's better than before the reset when I would be down to about 30% by now.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious if carrier has any impact on battery? I ask because I've had 2 iphone5 on att and they both had horrible batt life ,I couldn't even make it half way through the day! I recently opened a vzw account and my batt lasts a day and a half easy I'm a heavy user also, it could be that lte is a lot more mature on vzw in my area it smokes att on speed and it never leaves off lte where att was on and off lte about 50 percent if lucky but all in all very happy I changed

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2