- 09-23-2012, 12:43 AM #26
My battery is terrible!!! Of course that's probably because I'm not setting the thing down and constantly playing with it.
This keeps up and il go blind....or something like that
- 09-23-2012, 02:14 AM #27iMore Pro
- 502 Posts
- iOS Version
Battery is solid so far. I had LTE on and was actively browsing the entire day.- iPhone 6; Space Grey, 64GB
- iPhone 5S; Space Grey, 16GB
- iPad mini; White & Silver, 16GB
- iPod Nano; Black & Slate, 16GB
- iPod touch 4G; 8GB
- MacBook Pro; 13" (custom, early 2012)
"You'll always be two steps behind me."
You'll shoot your eye out!
- 09-23-2012, 06:05 AM #28
- 09-23-2012, 08:13 AM #29iPhone 5 (AT&T, 32GB, Black) :: MacBook Pro (15") :: iPad (1st Generation, 64GB, WiFi; 4th Generation, 16GB, WiFi+LTE)]
- 09-23-2012, 09:41 AM #30
- 09-23-2012, 09:50 AM #31
Here is mine on the first full day of changing and using it. It's about the same as the 4S when I first got it. You have to remember that the battery will get better and it gets conditioned.*iPhone 6 Plus SG 128GB* *iPad AIR*
- 09-23-2012, 11:17 AM #32
Battery life on mine (so far) seems decent. I had great battery life on my 4S considering I'm a pretty heavy user. If its on par with my 4S I'll be happy.
One thing I experienced that may help others out - when I restored the device from iCloud battery life was awful. I wiped the device and restored from iTunes and its been much better. I'm not sure why/how this would happen but I thought I'd mention it.
- 09-23-2012, 11:33 AM #33iPhone Intermediate
- 102 Posts
- iOS Version
my battery has been good, its at 25% or so now so im charging it for the first time since i got it (1 o'clock or so on friday). my wife said pandora is really eating up her battery. i think shes crazy but im making her let the phone die then charge to full. its good to do anyway on a new phone.
- 09-23-2012, 11:34 AM #34
- 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM #35The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
- 09-23-2012, 11:43 AM #36
- 09-23-2012, 12:41 PM #37iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 5.1.1
I hav problem
First day I plugged nearly 12h and then I did iCloud backup.... It started draining... I didn't even unlock the device but it took about 2% per hour... It never happens me before... May be because of the iCloud restore....
Thank you for the battery management tips
- 09-23-2012, 12:56 PM #38
- 09-23-2012, 01:16 PM #39
- 09-23-2012, 01:27 PM #40
- 09-23-2012, 01:54 PM #41 Verizon iPhone 6 Space Grey (64GB) iPad (32GB Black WiFi 3rd gen) 13" MacBook Pro Retina 3rd gen TV
- 09-23-2012, 02:20 PM #42
Battery life on my iPhone 5 is not good - it is draining quickly. I turned off all but the necessary notifications and I turned off LTE to see it the battery life would improve - it hasn't gotten any better.
Any suggestions? -Someone mentioned wiping it and restoring from iTunes - I'd like to try that but I am not sure how to do it - and what the implications are - will I lose everything? Do I have to reactivate the phone after wiping it or will I just have to restore my apps etc from iTunes? I've had an iPhone 4 and 4S with great battery life. I'm not sure why my new 5 is draining so quickly.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM #43
- 09-23-2012, 03:13 PM #44 Verizon iPhone 6 Space Grey (64GB) iPad (32GB Black WiFi 3rd gen) 13" MacBook Pro Retina 3rd gen TV
- 09-23-2012, 03:17 PM #45
- 09-23-2012, 04:07 PM #46
- 09-23-2012, 04:09 PM #47
- 09-23-2012, 04:38 PM #48
HEAVY use yesterday and today...fantastic battery life (and it's been in LTE for probably 50% of that time, WiFi for the other half.)"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 09-23-2012, 06:35 PM #49iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I am not happy with the battery whatsoever. Yesterday it took over 2hrs to fully charge from like 15% and quickly depleted again. Ok, I will admit I was using it like crazy yesterday as I never had an iphone before but it still seemed a little. Okay I fully charged at 12:30pm and at 6:30pm I hit 20% after moderate use.
(usage 3hrs, 27min, standby 5hrs, 58min). Is that normal?
- 09-23-2012, 06:53 PM #50
If you were using the camera A LOT and GPS for example, then I would say that's not bad, however if you were just casually browsing the internet, texting, email, etc. then you have may have an issue of some sort.
- By Kdan Mobile in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:36 AM
- By tinagrace222 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:13 AM
- By ladjr in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2011, 12:45 PM
- By frozinwater in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2010, 04:11 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2009, 05:36 PM