- 09-22-2012, 11:43 PM #26
My battery is terrible!!! Of course that's probably because I'm not setting the thing down and constantly playing with it.
This keeps up and il go blind....or something like that
- 09-23-2012, 01:14 AM #27iMore Pro
- 507 Posts
- iOS Version
Battery is solid so far. I had LTE on and was actively browsing the entire day.- iPhone 6; Space Grey, 64GB
- iPhone 5S; Space Grey, 16GB
- iPad mini; White & Silver, 16GB
- iPod Nano; Black & Slate, 16GB
- iPod touch 4G; 8GB
- 2015 MacBook Pro; 13"
- 2012 MacBook Pro; 13"
You'll shoot your eye out!
- 09-23-2012, 05:05 AM #28
- 09-23-2012, 07:13 AM #29iPhone 5 (AT&T, 32GB, Black) :: MacBook Pro (15") :: iPad (1st Generation, 64GB, WiFi; 4th Generation, 16GB, WiFi+LTE)]
- 09-23-2012, 08:41 AM #30
- 09-23-2012, 08:50 AM #31
Here is mine on the first full day of changing and using it. It's about the same as the 4S when I first got it. You have to remember that the battery will get better and it gets conditioned.*iPhone 6 Plus SG 128GB* *iPad AIR*
- 09-23-2012, 10:17 AM #32
Battery life on mine (so far) seems decent. I had great battery life on my 4S considering I'm a pretty heavy user. If its on par with my 4S I'll be happy.
One thing I experienced that may help others out - when I restored the device from iCloud battery life was awful. I wiped the device and restored from iTunes and its been much better. I'm not sure why/how this would happen but I thought I'd mention it.
- 09-23-2012, 10:33 AM #33iPhone Intermediate
- 102 Posts
- iOS Version
my battery has been good, its at 25% or so now so im charging it for the first time since i got it (1 o'clock or so on friday). my wife said pandora is really eating up her battery. i think shes crazy but im making her let the phone die then charge to full. its good to do anyway on a new phone.
- 09-23-2012, 10:34 AM #34
- 09-23-2012, 10:40 AM #35The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
- 09-23-2012, 10:43 AM #36
- 09-23-2012, 11:41 AM #37iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 5.1.1
I hav problem
First day I plugged nearly 12h and then I did iCloud backup.... It started draining... I didn't even unlock the device but it took about 2% per hour... It never happens me before... May be because of the iCloud restore....
Thank you for the battery management tips
- 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM #38
- 09-23-2012, 12:16 PM #39
- 09-23-2012, 12:27 PM #40
- 09-23-2012, 12:54 PM #41
This was the stats at 2%.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Verizon iPhone 6s Space Grey (128 GB) 13" MacBook Pro Retina 3rd gen TV (anxiously awaiting the 4th gen) iPad (32GB Black WiFi 3rd gen) - Might be time to upgrade!
- 09-23-2012, 01:20 PM #42
Battery life on my iPhone 5 is not good - it is draining quickly. I turned off all but the necessary notifications and I turned off LTE to see it the battery life would improve - it hasn't gotten any better.
Any suggestions? -Someone mentioned wiping it and restoring from iTunes - I'd like to try that but I am not sure how to do it - and what the implications are - will I lose everything? Do I have to reactivate the phone after wiping it or will I just have to restore my apps etc from iTunes? I've had an iPhone 4 and 4S with great battery life. I'm not sure why my new 5 is draining so quickly.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- 09-23-2012, 02:11 PM #43
- 09-23-2012, 02:13 PM #44 Verizon iPhone 6s Space Grey (128 GB) 13" MacBook Pro Retina 3rd gen TV (anxiously awaiting the 4th gen) iPad (32GB Black WiFi 3rd gen) - Might be time to upgrade!
- 09-23-2012, 02:17 PM #45
9 hours use and 24 standby I'm happyMaverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
- 09-23-2012, 03:07 PM #46
- 09-23-2012, 03:09 PM #47
- 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM #48
- 09-23-2012, 05:35 PM #49iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I am not happy with the battery whatsoever. Yesterday it took over 2hrs to fully charge from like 15% and quickly depleted again. Ok, I will admit I was using it like crazy yesterday as I never had an iphone before but it still seemed a little. Okay I fully charged at 12:30pm and at 6:30pm I hit 20% after moderate use.
(usage 3hrs, 27min, standby 5hrs, 58min). Is that normal?
- 09-23-2012, 05:53 PM #50
If you were using the camera A LOT and GPS for example, then I would say that's not bad, however if you were just casually browsing the internet, texting, email, etc. then you have may have an issue of some sort.
- By Kdan Mobile in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2011, 05:36 AM
- By tinagrace222 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2011, 02:13 AM
- By ladjr in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:45 AM
- By frozinwater in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:11 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:36 PM