"24" Hour Wait CONFIRMED WORKING!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
For those wondering, on Verizon, that line about 24 hours is true, but it isn't "24 hours." I activated yesterday on the old line yesterday at 4PM ish and today at 8AM ish. For those that did the "Buy on the dumbphone line and switch" thing, like me, I confirm this works. They DO reset the SIM numbers.

ScreenShot2012-09-22at83028AM_zpsbbbcbc6f.png

iPhone 5 with Unlimited 4G LTE data.

I tried to activate online and got issues. Do not be discouraged. Call them and they are good about it.

NO NEW SIM NEEDED. I REPEAT, I CONFIRM NO NEW SIM IS NEEDED WHATSOEVER. I HAVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE SIM IN MY PHONE, AND 2 LINES!

:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
For those wondering, on Verizon, that line about 24 hours is true, but it isn't "24 hours." I activated yesterday on the old line yesterday at 4PM ish and today at 8AM ish. For those that did the "Buy on the dumbphone line and switch" thing, like me, I confirm this works. They DO reset the SIM numbers.

Click to view quoted image

iPhone 5 with Unlimited 4G LTE data.

I tried to activate online and got issues. Do not be discouraged. Call them and they are good about it.

NO NEW SIM NEEDED. I REPEAT, I CONFIRM NO NEW SIM IS NEEDED WHATSOEVER. I HAVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE SIM IN MY PHONE, AND 2 LINES!

:)

Glad it you got it working

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I had to go to Apple Store to buy apple care anyway so I just had them do new SIM card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2