CRAZY Fanboys waiting for iPhone 5!

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peAtjmZHwIg

Lmbo! Check out this video. I bet 99% of people acted like this while waiting for the iPhone 5 xD

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i see nothing crazy about this. just a kid excited to get his iPhone, just like 100% of the people that ordered one and waited for it to arrive at their home

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Not sure why he couldn't sleep when he was getting it delivered? I understand the excitement, but still.

Best part was the end when he says subscribe for "beach body".... Awesome.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The night of preorders I set an alarm for 2 am got up preordered went to bed the night before release I went to bed at 10 iPhone came around 11 am how do you figure everyone was like this?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
While I personally don't get why people wait int line for days (or hours) in some locations to be among the first, I don't see them as crazy fanboys/fangirls or iFans. I just seem them as very enthusiastic and ready to get their new prize. I have gone to the Verizon store on launch dates for other phones in the past, but I alway pre-order my iPhone and wait for it to arrive. This year I just happened to get side tracked and missed the 9-21 delivery date, next time I will make sure I don't (not next year, year after).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711