Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Default Post your iPhone 5 issues here....

No issues at all. I love it
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

Default Re: Post your iPhone 5 issues here....

I'm having the static across the keyboard when entering my password as well. I read that the new update is supposed to resolve it but i havent had the chance to update yet. besides that im loving my new iphone 5
    iMore Newbie

Great
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

It started two days ago (got my iPhone at launch date): When I plugin my Lighting Cable, sometimes it will not charge, and I have to unplug/replug it, then it will charge. Does that on two different Lighting cables connected to 2 differents USB ports. I'm trying to use only the Apple 5W charger to test things out. Will let you know.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,931 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygoodface View Post
    It started two days ago (got my iPhone at launch date): When I plugin my Lighting Cable, sometimes it will not charge, and I have to unplug/replug it, then it will charge. Does that on two different Lighting cables connected to 2 differents USB ports. I'm trying to use only the Apple 5W charger to test things out. Will let you know.
    Mine did that also with a new lightning cable I got after pluging and unplugging a couple 20 times lol it works fine now
    LCW
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,334 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Wifi connectivity is incredibly bad. Keeps losing connectivity but then go to wifi settings and it'll reconnect. Never saw this issue on 4S even running iOS 6.
    iMore Intermediate

Pathetic battery
    iPhone Nanite

On my 4th swap... and according to the apple store guy, my last swap they will allow me to do. First 3 either scratched, chipped or had serious battery issues. Got my 4th and final swap today. And after getting home and inspecting it. Have noticed the top part of the aluminium ( Black Model ) around the top where the power button is, that the colour of the black is completely different. Much lighter, and is quite noticeable. Does not match the rest of the black on the back or bottom. I honestly dont know what to do anymore?
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts

Received my iPhone 5 today. I got a white 16gb from Verizon. I've had this on order since Oct 23rd.

Immediately after it was done loading all my apps and such I started doing tests to see if any of the issues people commonly have are present in my iPhone. I was considering myself pretty damn lucky until I went to take video. I have a bad hiss sound when listening to the video i just took from the iPhone 5.
    32GB Black iPhone 4 (Verizon)
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by randomhero73 View Post
    On my 4th swap... and according to the apple store guy, my last swap they will allow me to do. First 3 either scratched, chipped or had serious battery issues. Got my 4th and final swap today. And after getting home and inspecting it. Have noticed the top part of the aluminium ( Black Model ) around the top where the power button is, that the colour of the black is completely different. Much lighter, and is quite noticeable. Does not match the rest of the black on the back or bottom. I honestly dont know what to do anymore?
    Get a different phone? Or just live with it.
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneLvr View Post
    No issues at all. I love it
    Same here
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Has anyone been experiencing the "call failed" issue? I will be talking and the call will drop (btw I have full bars of service at the time) and the phone says call failed and you have the option to call back or cancel and I push call back and it doesn't go through, it tries to connect and then says call failed again. It will do this like 3 or 4 times and then finally the call will go through. I have a 16gb white AT&T Iphone 5. I have read some people say it is an AT&T issue, but I never had that happen on my blackberry. It has happened like 5 or 6 times just today.
    iPhone Nanite

I had static on my first IPhone 5 . Return it! Take a screen shot of the static, back up your phone and schedule appointment at Genius Bar . Show them the photo and you will get a new phone.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,475 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kona Baker View Post
    I had static on my first IPhone 5 . Return it! Take a screen shot of the static, back up your phone and schedule appointment at Genius Bar . Show them the photo and you will get a new phone.
    You can't screen shot the static. I tried multiple times. (And 6.0.1 fixes it anyways, so they won't swap it any longer for that)
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts

Keyboard shortcuts still don't like to work randomly...
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts

No issues. My white 16GB iPhone 5 works like a charm. Although I have suggestions for iOS6, the phone itself works perfectly fine.

Another great phone made possible by Apple.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

For my part, I noticed a delay when I answer a call. I don't know if it's carrier related or the phone. It's kind of annoying.
    iPhone 5 16 Gb Black
    iPad 3 16 Gb Black
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyk202004 View Post
    Has anyone been experiencing the "call failed" issue? I will be talking and the call will drop (btw I have full bars of service at the time) and the phone says call failed and you have the option to call back or cancel and I push call back and it doesn't go through, it tries to connect and then says call failed again. It will do this like 3 or 4 times and then finally the call will go through. I have a 16gb white AT&T Iphone 5. I have read some people say it is an AT&T issue, but I never had that happen on my blackberry. It has happened like 5 or 6 times just today.
    I experienced the same thing, I'm with Rogers and it happened 2-3 times. My coverage was also full on 3G.
    iPhone 5 16 Gb Black
    iPad 3 16 Gb Black
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    732 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apple_addict View Post
    For my part, I noticed a delay when I answer a call. I don't know if it's carrier related or the phone. It's kind of annoying.
    I noticed that when I receive a call. I would always say hello and the other doesn't say anything. Then I say hello again then they answer. I thought I was going crazy or something. Glad I'm not the only one.
    iMore Intermediate

I have a several issues I can't put the damn thing down its so awesome which is straining my relationships. Also when I forget to put it on the charger it won't die. I practically have a charger for nothing.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,475 Global Posts

My home button seems to be coming a bit loose. I can hear/feel it moving around, and sometimes it has an almost double click when I go to hit it.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Droid800 View Post
    My home button seems to be coming a bit loose. I can hear/feel it moving around, and sometimes it has an almost double click when I go to hit it.
    If your within your return period do it. While my home button broke in a bit it is not loose or anything like you described.
    iPhone Nanite

No issues at all love it
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,475 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Droidrage729 View Post
    If your within your return period do it. While my home button broke in a bit it is not loose or anything like you described.
    I'm not. It's just been bothering me since its annoying.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,004 Global Posts

I just noticed dust under the screen replacing a shield. About in the
    middle. How could that happen?
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast