MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
tamevaja.jpg

Sent from my iP?n5, using Tapatalk

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Well the other day while typing on my keyboard a small portion of the keyboard made this weird like animation like the left side was missing. Today I hit a key and the Animation that enlarges the key stood on the screen and flickered. Not a huge deal in intermittent but it's happening.

MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Help ! My camera takes better pictures without flash in the dark then with flash enabled ;(

Any one else has this issue?

No flash

useju7yz.jpg

With flash

eqe6apyj.jpg

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Anytime I leave my wifi I have to restart my phone to get data signal. I've tried everything, airplane mode to reset signal, leaving wifi on, turning wifi off... Nothing works but a reset.

Moose1331

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I have very annoying problem, but I'm not sure of it is the problem with the phone or its caused by "unbelievable" Sprint network. When I check my Internet speed with Speedtest.net app very often I can see that there is incoming traffic but no outgoing. The upload speed measuring gets stuck at 0%. If I turn the data off and on again, it starts working. Also it may start working by itself after a while. And when the upload speed is not showing I can't use some apps, like weather for example. Also I have major problems with iMessage. Very often I get the message that my message was not delivered. Even when i send from iMessage to iMessage. Again, I'm on Sprint and their 3G really sucks.

Worked right after I turned it on, tried it again after an hour and doesn't work again :( Any other suggestions?

I would like to know if you are both seeing the WiFi symbol on while you're having these problems. Try turning WiFi off. Does the problem remain? If not, your WiFi is broken and you need to talk to apple and get a new handset.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Get no icons in the upper status bar.
(Mail, sms, silent mode, calls etc )

Some one else who got this problem ?

None of those examples have ever been indicated in the status bar in iOS. You may have had that via jailbreak apps, but it's not native to iOS.

Only things like alarm, rotation lock, and audio playback (aside from battery) have icons in the upper right.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
For some reason the wi fi at my house is working but not at my parents house...it doesn't even show up in wifi

In general, I've been having various wifi related issues too. I'll lose data while connected to my home wifi for example. I also have trouble getting hotspot to show up on other devices as a network to connect to...getting frustrating.

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Push email is not working with Exchange.

I reset and installed as new phone. Wi-fi was fast at first but went back to slow-mo.

Looking forward to 6.01

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
My sister is having some issues with one of my lines on Verizon. Specifically, it likes to change time and date on her. In addition she's getting a lot of "circuits are too busy, please try your call again later" for phone calls. My wife just got the time and date bug as well earlier tonight as we were in 3G territory for first time. Doing a search, i see this mostly affects Verizon or Sprint users. So basically the cdma phone.

I've yet to see it. And no problems calling out.

semicoln

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Black iPhone 5 out of the box with a spot near the power button on the top edge that doesn't look like it got the "coating" or paint. I didn't even turn it on, just took it to the Apple Store with an appointment, after being told by that manager that the store would have inventory to replace it. I get to the store, check in, wait 30-40 mins to finally be seen only to be told that they "have been given new instructions on how to handle this issue" and that I would need to wait for a new shipment before they can replace it.

My wife has had a white iPhone 5 since launch day, not a single problem.

MacRulez4Ever

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
None of those examples have ever been indicated in the status bar in iOS. You may have had that via jailbreak apps, but it's not native to iOS.

Only things like alarm, rotation lock, and audio playback (aside from battery) have icons in the upper right.

You are right , just me that has forgotten how ? non jailbreakad iPhone is ;). Tnx for reminding me

vreihen

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this is an iPhone 5 issue or a problem with the iOS6 Bluetooth A2DP audio implementation.

When using Maps in my car using a Bluetooth A2DP audio link to the stereo, there seems to be a buzz in the left audio channel when the program isn't speaking.

When I am listening to Pandora and start navigation, the music seems to switch to mono (or right channel only) upon the first spoken instruction and never switches back to stereo. The only way to get stereo is to stop navigation, tap pause in Pandora, wait a few seconds, and then tap play again.

When using Siri with Pandora playing, the music switches to mono and mutes itself. When I close Siri, the music comes back as mono for a few seconds, and then goes back to stereo.

The Bluetooth interface in my car is a trusty hard-wired Motorola T605, which has had zero problems playing music with talking navigation on any other phone that I've used in the car before. It is also rock solid playing Pandora on an iPhone 4s, although I never tried Siri and I won't go there with talking navigation.

Has anyone else observed this problem?????

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
The biggest problem I am experiencing is bad typing. I used to be able to type so quick on my 4S. Now....I find the keyboard isn't registering a lot of my key strokes. I am tempted to return and get something else.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The biggest problem I am experiencing is bad typing. I used to be able to type so quick on my 4S. Now....I find the keyboard isn't registering a lot of my key strokes. I am tempted to return and get something else.

I strongly believe that that's a fixable software problem, and that it will be fixed with (hopefully) an early 6.0.1 update. That said, for the time being...it's very annoying:(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711