Are most Apple Stores expected to have iPhone 5's on Saturday? Work prevented me from being able to go at opening.
    09-21-2012 07:05 PM
    The one I went to had a lot of stock left. So if its like the one near me you should be good, if they get any shipments overnight you will be set. Call first though so you don't waste a trip.
    09-21-2012 08:40 PM
    Could be if you get there early. My friend just went to one and he said hey still had plenty.
    tjones_71 likes this.
    09-21-2012 08:44 PM
    I just got back from an apple store (pick up lightning chargers). They were out of devices and people were still coming in asking.

The employee laughed when I asked of they sold out.

I didn't hear what they said regarding more, sorry.

They also only let me buy 2 lightning USB cords. They said only 2 per person so they don't run out. First time this happened w apple but I understand.
    09-22-2012 02:56 PM
    I just got back from an apple store (pick up lightning chargers). They were out of devices and people were still coming in asking.

The employee laughed when I asked of they sold out.

I didn't hear what they said regarding more, sorry.

They also only let me buy 2 lightning USB cords. They said only 2 per person so they don't run out. First time this happened w apple but I understand.
    I just bought 4 through the Apple Store app and chose the in-store pickup option. Maybe that's a way around that if stores are restricting you to 2-per-person.
    09-22-2012 03:18 PM
    Are most Apple Stores expected to have iPhone 5's on Saturday? Work prevented me from being able to go at opening.
    I called the Apple Store this morning and was told they had plenty of stock. I arrived about 10 and was only 10th in line. When I left, the line was much, much longer.
    09-22-2012 03:55 PM
    My buddy got his today at the Apple store...only had a very short wait time, but said when he left, the line was significantly building.
    09-22-2012 04:08 PM
    I just bought 4 through the Apple Store app and chose the in-store pickup option. Maybe that's a way around that if stores are restricting you to 2-per-person.
    thats a good work around didn't think of that if you can purchase the iphone 5 like that instead of waiting in long lines just get in near the front door and see if it will allow you to select and pay hmmm
    09-22-2012 04:08 PM
    My local Apple Store in Lancaster, PA had no cases or lightning cords today.
    09-22-2012 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD