Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good Evening Ms Pink :) I'm going to make them for my iPad mini. Lol trying to find the time. But it'll get done :) is so fun to see you again!!

Hey Elizabeth, it's so nice seeing you here too !! Actually it's nice to see everyone here 😊 I try to find time to stop in and post when I can too 😉

As for those big girl panty days of the week walls, when you do find time to make them for your iPad mini, I will be all about them for my Air too😍 !! Trying to scootch the phone size ones are a big tricky LOL. Thank you in advance for when you do get to them - looking forward to it😃 I will be sure to share them with my mom too....she thought they were really cute as well !!

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So...just taking a brief break today from my 2 fave wp designers, Elizabeth & Spencer, to honor Dad for Father's Day !!

To all the iMore Dads out there today, hope your enjoy your day with the bbq'ing of burger, steaks, shrimp or whatever is on the menu and swimming fun !! 🎉😃 🍔🍤🍗🏊🍰🍨
Happy Father's Day !!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402833216.311739.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402833237.958018.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Happy Fathers Day to all the men here who wear that hat ! Have a wonderful day !!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402846177.249817.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402846190.809751.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
So...just taking a brief break today from my 2 fave wp designers, Elizabeth & Spencer, to honor Dad for Father's Day !!

To all the iMore Dads out there today, hope your enjoy your day with the bbq'ing of burger, steaks, shrimp or whatever is on the menu and swimming fun !! 🎉😃 🍔🍤🍗🏊🍰🍨
Happy Father's Day !!
View attachment 58838
View attachment 58839

Excellent screenshot for Fathers Day Pink !! Thanks for sharing it :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

Happy Father's Day !!
View attachment 58838
View attachment 58839
Super cute wall Pink. Thanks for sharing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro