Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back Songbirdy !! Nice ss !! What color 5C did you get? I love my 5C also, but every now & then I get an android itch to get one....but I know that I would miss my iPhone as well so I keep putting it off lol.

Sent from my PINK-alicious iPad Air

i got the green! i wanted to be a little different with mine since everyone gets the blue and pink, haha :) and i know i had an itch to go to android so i bought myself a galaxy s 4 and after a week i missed iphone so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
i got the green! i wanted to be a little different with mine since everyone gets the blue and pink, haha :) and i know i had an itch to go to android so i bought myself a galaxy s 4 and after a week i missed iphone so much!!

Welcome back songbirdy :) I thought we'd lost you forever to the android ! Nice to see you back :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back Songbirdy !! Nice ss !! What color 5C did you get? I love my 5C also, but every now & then I get an android itch to get one....but I know that I would miss my iPhone as well so I keep putting it off lol.

Sent from my PINK-alicious iPad Air

Hey Pink I think we all get those itches now and then lol !

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
hello everyone :)
same2evu.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Elizabeth's "big girl panty days of the week" wps since she has shared them - they are just too adorable really !! My mom saw them on my phone and iPad and was like "oh how cute !!" Lol a little tricky to set on the iPad Air because of the screen size but I've been making it work so my 5C and Air match😊

(Thx again Elizabeth😊)

Happy Tuesday everybody😃
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402399599.784143.jpg

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
good morning all
sazaqebe.jpg

changed my setup a little because i downloaded a bunch of new apps and started playing around with them. had to make room :D