Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I like this idea, but I also like the idea if interaction and who likes the screenshot and/or wallpapers. As you can see not all participants give Likes or Thanks so in a sense a poster has no way of telling except for when a person ask for the wallpaper or clicks Likes/Thanks button. Interaction is a GOOD thing....SMILE

Yeah, I see how it could cause "leeching", but I have also seen wallpapers that someone posted, then they never come back - or don’t come back for a week/month/whatever... and I agree the interaction is a good thing... and most of you guys (sorry, ladies, I meant that in a "generic" way) are great about getting the images posted... so thank you all for that. There’s some great stuff here!

And since I’m on the soapbox, can we get these threads whittled down to just a few? Rather than doing it by wallpaper/lockscreen and by device, maybe a single thread for each screen size?

One for non-retina 3.5" screens, one for retina 3.5" screens and one for 4" screens? #justathought

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I see how it could cause "leeching", but I have also seen wallpapers that someone posted, then they never come back - or don?t come back for a week/month/whatever... and I agree the interaction is a good thing... and most of you guys (sorry, ladies, I meant that in a "generic" way) are great about getting the images posted... so thank you all for that. There?s some great stuff here!

And since I?m on the soapbox, can we get these threads whittled down to just a few? Rather than doing it by wallpaper/lockscreen and by device, maybe a single thread for each screen size?

One for non-retina 3.5" screens, one for retina 3.5" screens and one for 4" screens? #justathought

We are quite the fun bunch here Fausty. It's the absolute favorite place for a little iMore morning, afternoon and evening camaraderie. We are quite the screen shot, wallpaper admirers, and sharing bunch of people who love to make their iPhone rock. We love to pass out thanks and likes...laugh at some silly wallpapers and reminisce about vacation spots where we long to be. We embrace the request to share a wallpaper because it gives everyone a chance to mingle amongst old friends and make new ones along the way. We will never forget to post a requested wallpaper if it's one we can share or direct you to where we think we got it from! lol

If someone happens to miss a request to share a wallpaper just post the request again and one of us will step in and help out.
How wonderful to know that you enjoy the iPhone5 Homescreen thread!!

In my opinion having home and lock screens distributed into specific threads for each iPhone just increases the fun!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods