Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a simple request for this (and similar threads)... if you?re going to post your background/lockscreen images, why no simply include the image? It would make getting copies easier and quicker for those who want them... include the screen shot of your phone with your icons/themes/customizations, but also include the basic background image. Please? Thank you.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a simple request for this (and similar threads)... if you?re going to post your background/lockscreen images, why no simply include the image? It would make getting copies easier and quicker for those who want them... include the screen shot of your phone with your icons/themes/customizations, but also include the basic background image. Please? Thank you.

Good point Fausty. For me sometimes it isn't possible as I have paid for a premium wallpaper and am not allowed to 'share' it so if someone wants it I can only direct them to the site or blog where I purchased the wallpaper pack from.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Good point Fausty. For me sometimes it isn't possible as I have paid for a premium wallpaper and am not allowed to 'share' it so if someone wants it I can only direct them to the site or blog where I purchased the wallpaper pack from.

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app��

That's a good point that I had not considered… but in that case, just say so or post the link.

Thanks for the wallpapers!

Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a simple request for this (and similar threads)... if you’re going to post your background/lockscreen images, why no simply include the image? It would make getting copies easier and quicker for those who want them... include the screen shot of your phone with your icons/themes/customizations, but also include the basic background image. Please? Thank you.

I like this idea, but I also like the idea if interaction and who likes the screenshot and/or wallpapers. As you can see not all participants give Likes or Thanks so in a sense a poster has no way of telling except for when a person ask for the wallpaper or clicks Likes/Thanks button. Interaction is a GOOD thing....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen