Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
As this will be my last post here, ( I went to the darkside, sorry ) I want to wish you all happy holidays and who knows maybe I will be back with an Iphone 6!!

Take care!

t3ddie how exciting to get a new phone! I think we all celebrate the amazing technology of our cellphones and you are getting the opportunity to try something new. Sounds wonderful to me! Pop in once in a while and say 'hi' cause we are going to miss you!!

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much and let me know when you have a new weatherset since I can use Beweather again ;)

Ohh and I will be posting in the Ipad mini forum of course

t3ddie how exciting to get a new phone! I think we all celebrate the amazing technology of our cellphones and you are getting the opportunity to try something new. Sounds wonderful to me! Pop in once in a while and say 'hi' cause we are going to miss you!!

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
As this will be my last post here, ( I went to the darkside, sorry ) I want to wish you all happy holidays and who knows maybe I will be back with an Iphone 6!!

Take care!
Good luck with your new phone. I will miss your screenshots. Happy holidays :)

joyfulmom2

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
That is so very true............would rather be at the beach than this cold weather. It would makes the days much nicer..........lol.
Yeah I suppose you're right...of course it would be easier to be happy about Monday if Monday were spent on the beach :D

Sent from my iPhone 5

thecellphoneguy

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
zu7u4avy.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro