Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I've always wanted to know... do you make your themes yourself? Or do you get someone to make them for you?

Actually I don't use themes much. I just buy or find free icon sets on iphone blogs that I follow on my blog and I use widgets and weather sets to match the icons to the wallpaper 😀

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
:eek: Wendy !! Where have you been girl ?? Usually your asking me where I've disappeared to lol. :p it's so nice to see you :) hope all is well !!

Sent from my PINK-alicious 5C

Hey Pink....thanks for asking....I've been under the weather with a virus but getting better by the day :smile:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Elizabeth was so sweet to share this beautiful wall with me.....my version....she wanted to see it without the dock :biggrin: I :heart: it ! Probably one of the prettiest wallpapers EVER !!

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Elizabeth was so sweet to share this beautiful wall with me.....my version....she wanted to see it without the dock :biggrin: I :heart: it ! Probably one of the prettiest wallpapers EVER !!

Awww thank you Wendy! Oh wow how cool is that without the bottom dock! Sniffle sniffle I'm soo jealous. Come on jailbreak people get cracking lol!!

thecellphoneguy

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
4yrypy9e.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink....thanks for asking....I've been under the weather with a virus but getting better by the day :smile:

:( awwww I'm sorry to hear your fighting a virus !! Yuk!! But I'm happy to hear your starting to get better😃 we miss you & your screenies around here !!
Feel better soon hon :big-hug:

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀