Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey bamf...how do you like the newly designed launch pro? Keep debating I I want to download it again??

So far I love it. It makes texting pictures to my wife and kids super easy. Plus FT Audio was added and since my kids don't have actual phones, now that we are all on iOS7 we can call via FT Audio. Having a speed dial for that is great.

I also use it for my Glympse shortcuts so I can send my wife a Glympse super easy.

I am sure I will add much more to make it even better, but the look of the app is great. You can even use pictures as the action icons now :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Super cute Lizzie! How does cocoppa work for you? Any lag or anything when launching icons?

I sent you a PM :)
I don't have any lag issues. Cocoppa icons redirect rather quickly.
Searching for the icons is a great activity during flight delays, traffic jams, business meetings...oh did I say that??... bwhahaha!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
So far I love it. It makes texting pictures to my wife and kids super easy. Plus FT Audio was added and since my kids don't have actual phones, now that we are all on iOS7 we can call via FT Audio. Having a speed dial for that is great.

I also use it for my Glympse shortcuts so I can send my wife a Glympse super easy.

I am sure I will add much more to make it even better, but the look of the app is great. You can even use pictures as the action icons now :)

Maybe I'll give it a go! Thanks for the feedback bamf...*happy dance* oh wait, can I do that here?!?! 😉

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
a9u7u6e8.jpg

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen