Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Where is Wendybeee?

OMGOSH I asked about you a few weeks ago !! 'where is thecellphoneguy' :crying: I'm glad those aliens spit you out of their spaceship and dropped you back in iMore...you were missed :biggrin:

As for me I was away on vacation and had really poor wifi on my laptop except for late at night and I had next to no signal on my iPhone so I couldn't upload a screen shot at all :straight-face: BUT....I'm home now :dancing:

thecellphoneguy

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
OMGOSH I asked about you a few weeks ago !! 'where is thecellphoneguy' :crying: I'm glad those aliens spit you out of their spaceship and dropped you back in iMore...you were missed :biggrin:

As for me I was away on vacation and had really poor wifi on my laptop except for late at night and I had next to no signal on my iPhone so I couldn't upload a screen shot at all :straight-face: BUT....I'm home now :dancing:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373243895.160972.jpg

It's good to see you back :)

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Wendy, so glad to see you are back. Missed you so much. Glad to have you home. Missed you. Hope you had a blast. Thanks for the walls on your blog.

Sent from my sweet southern sassy 💝Iphone 5

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Wendy, so glad to see you are back. Missed you so much. Glad to have you home. Missed you. Hope you had a blast. Thanks for the walls on your blog.

Sent from my sweet southern sassy Iphone 5

Aw thanks V ! Feels good to be missed ! I did have a blast :dancing: I will be doing a new post on my blog later today....hope you visit here ♥ it's a berry sweet life ♥

:biggrin:

Last edited: