Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

DTX3

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Awe this is sad. Sorry to heard this DTX :( So many people have to restore and lose their jailbreak that it scares me :straight-face: I don't know what I would do if that happened to me...well yes I do I would FREAK :crying: So please tell me what happened so I make sure I don't do that :talk-hand:

I'm usually pretty good when it comes to sorting issues with my phone, however this time I was defeated. I only installed a theme and when the phone resprung it got stuck on a faded apple logo screen and would constantly keep rebooting. I must've tried everything to get it to boot back up to the springboard. Sad times :(

DTX3

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Yea true but I can only change the wallpaper. I like to make them a little fancy ;)

If I find a good wallpaper I guess I'll post that! ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm usually pretty good when it comes to sorting issues with my phone, however this time I was defeated. I only installed a theme and when the phone resprung it got stuck on a faded apple logo screen and would constantly keep rebooting. I must've tried everything to get it to boot back up to the springboard. Sad times :(

Actually I've stopped buying full UI themes. The last theme I bought one the download took almost an hour and that really bothered me and actually a bit scary so I decided that everything I already have works and I can always buy just icons and they have a very small file size, and and not full UI's with their huge files. I also have all the tweaks I need now too. I did get a new tweak called Wall Gradiant that was supposed to remove the darker area around the dock but that tweak messed with my calls causing them to drop and when I removed it my calls stopped dropping.....weird.
Well I'm sad for you but drop by please okay :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
adyvy4as.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

thormariusp

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
There's something naughty about leopard print.....

Anyways here is my latest invention

View attachment 31886 View attachment 31887
I hate to quote such "old" posts, but I really can't seem to find that beach/sand wallpaper anywhere. It looks so clean and smooth, and so I really want it. I've looked for it everywhere, but I think I really suck :p where did you find it, man? :tongue:

Last edited:

DTX3

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I hate to quote such "old" posts, but I really can't seem to find that beach/sand wallpaper anywhere. It looks so clean and smooth, and so I really want it. I've looked for it everywhere, but I think I really suck :p where did you find it, man? :tongue:

Hey!

I actually extracted it from the Lockscreen theme "LS Sand" using iFile. I would post it up for you however had to restore my phone :(