Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh my Elizabeth2 your new icons are wayyy too pretty !!! I <3 them :)
OMG I put on the big girl pants and dove into an App named CocoPpa. So many icons to choose from. You have to be a bit creative to get some to work with the apps that you have. I had to make up a redirect on a few. Actually they are just shortcuts. You keep the stock icon for the App and assign a cute one!
So jealous of the adorable jailbreak theme, icons widgets...this will keep me at an occasional sigh rather than a full blown tantrum until the next jailbreak is released.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm going way out on a limb here, but Elizabeth, you sure as heck remind me of "Pink". Are you her reincarnated or something?...(laughing)
Hi JustMe'D! had to laugh at that! :)I remember Pink from her Blackberry days. We had a great time. I thought she had move up to and iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi JustMe'D! had to laugh at that! :)I remember Pink from her Blackberry days. We had a great time. I thought she had move up to and iPhone?

​Thank you for being a good sport about it...:D...As for Pink, she did indeed move on the iPhone, an iPhone 4S to be exact, but she is currently "missing in action". Anyway, thank you for the reply and have a great day...:)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
​Thank you for being a good sport about it...:D...As for Pink, she did indeed move on the iPhone, an iPhone 4S to be exact, but she is currently "missing in action". Anyway, thank you for the reply and have a great day...:)

I have it on good authority that Pink has been missing yes, but misses us as well and hopes to be back some time soon! 😊

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have it on good authority that Pink has been missing yes, but misses us as well and hopes to be back some time soon! 😊

Thank you very much. I and others appreciate the update and are looking forward to her return. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day. :)

joyfulmom2

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
OMG I put on the big girl pants and dove into an App named CocoPpa. So many icons to choose from. You have to be a bit creative to get some to work with the apps that you have. I had to make up a redirect on a few. Actually they are just shortcuts. You keep the stock icon for the App and assign a cute one!
So jealous of the adorable jailbreak theme, icons widgets...this will keep me at an occasional sigh rather than a full blown tantrum until the next jailbreak is released.

Elizabeth2 that is the app that I use too............love it.

AD1CTV

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
S0B3R HD iP5

py2a9y7y.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good Night or Good Morning...hmmmm funny how they all seem to run together!

ibabygirlSS_100.PNG
ibabygirli5_grunge_2.jpg

I made one in the slightly more traditional caution yellow if anyone wants it:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR