Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
34263A51-09AC-454A-A59B-2791558163B8-30557-00000719F828200E.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
How did u get it to have no icons other than the dock on the screen without being jail broken.

I think Bamf-Hacker missed this so I will tell you. You hard press to make your icons jiggle and then you move all your icons/folders from screen 1 to screen 2 except what you want to leave on your dock and any other icons you might want to leave on screen 1.

rryoung

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I think Bamf-Hacker missed this so I will tell you. You hard press to make your icons jiggle and then you move all your icons/folders from screen 1 to screen 2 except what you want to leave on your dock and any other icons you might want to leave on screen 1.
Thanks for the reply. I know that's how u move the icons, but anytime I move everything off the first page (except the dock icons) it erases that page and makes page 2 page 1 with all the icons on it. As far as I can see iOS won't let u have a screen without any icons on it.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I know that's how u move the icons, but anytime I move everything off the first page (except the dock icons) it erases that page and makes page 2 page 1 with all the icons on it. As far as I can see iOS won't let u have a screen without any icons on it.

Hmmm then you must be doing something wrong because we can all do this with or without jailbreak. Yes Page 2 will now have all your icons but you must still have Page 1 ? You must leave behind at least 1 icon on Page 1. I've never heard of Page 1 disappearing :confused: Any one else have any suggestions ?