Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Nice indeed. No need to set foot in a store... point, click, ship.... that's what I did. :)

Same here. After using this for just over a month, I think I can finally say I've found a phone that will get me through a two year contract ;) (my wife is begging and praying)

Sorry for the hijack, now back to screenshots. Here's my current...downtown Osceola, IA

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1364243661.315613.jpg

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh I don't live there (at least not yet, maybe one day...after growing up in the nw suburbs of Chicago the slow paced small town feel is very appealing)

Friend of mine lives there and my son and I were on a fishing trip last April.

NW as in near Vernon Hills perhaps?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Wendy!! How did you make the carrier thing so colorful like that?! And what is the font your using? And could you share the wallpaper?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Well Brayton that carrier thing is a zeppelin and I got it here : Girly Zeppelins - Zeppelins and you need the iFile app (free) And my font is called Sweet Cheeks available in the Bytafont App (free) from Cydia, and btw the Per Page app is free too and you need that for the widgets to work ;)
Here's the wallpaper...and in blue :)

Attachments

• iPhone-5-Gradient-Background-04.jpg
    iPhone-5-Gradient-Background-04.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 64
  • iPhone-5-Gradient-Background-03.jpg
    iPhone-5-Gradient-Background-03.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 62

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Well Brayton that carrier thing is a zeppelin and I got it here : Girly Zeppelins - Zeppelins and you need the iFile app (free) And my font is called Sweet Cheeks available in the Bytafont App (free) from Cydia, and btw the Per Page app is free too and you need that for the widgets to work ;)
Here's the wallpaper...and in blue :)

How do I get the free I file app?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
How do I get the free I file app?

I use it all the time and I get a popup each time to register and I click on later. I might buy it though to support the dev. I didn't see any trial period though.

BTW I made you something....

Attachments

• ip4brayton.jpg
    ip4brayton.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I use it all the time and I get a popup each time to register and I click on later. I might buy it though to support the dev. I didn't see any trial period though.

BTW I made you something....

It doesn't fit my iPhone though :/

mu5icpimp

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree. Once the fun of rooting and flashing roms/kernels wears off and you just want to USE your device...iOS is better. I noticed even the apps are better on iOS (when comparing the same app on both platforms).

Same here... I've noticed that the apps run a lot smoother. I kind of miss a few android things, but I just need a phone! I have a tablet for playtime.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods