AD1CTV

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Boss.ios

y3ara6eg.jpg

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm enjoying not having to research mass issues and find a fix for them ;) this is a nice change.

Sent from the Forbidden Fruit

That's great. This phone just works. But you gotta admit finding the solutions to those problems is half the fun of having an Android phone! You mentioned over on Android Central how your wife was jealous of your Razr Maxx? Is she better about the iPhone? Do I need to post a pic of my home screen to be a part of this thread? I don't have an iPhone 5.....yet!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's great. This phone just works. But you gotta admit finding the solutions to those problems is half the fun of having an Android phone! You mentioned over on Android Central how your wife was jealous of your Razr Maxx? Is she better about the iPhone? Do I need to post a pic of my home screen to be a part of this thread? I don't have an iPhone 5.....yet!

:)yes this thread is for the iPhone5 screens shots, but i can see in your siggy that you have a 4S, so feel free to join us in this thread :D
We'd love to see your ss's as well !!

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4s/222507-show-us-your-iphone-4s-home-screen-137.html#post2001171

DTX3

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
The icons on the bottom are called " dinik Anastasia " and to be honest I can't remember the name of the other b&w icons. But you can find both sets on iphantomthemes.net

Thanks, nice little site that. However I can't find the "dinik Anastasia" icons/theme. I Googled it but can only see availability for the HTC phones?

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, nice little site that. However I can't find the "dinik Anastasia" icons/theme. I Googled it but can only see availability for the HTC phones?

Ok when you are on the home page of iphantomthemes.net, click on " perpage " tags and look for the perpagehtml word widget, there you can find those icons!