Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Is that a widget for your weather?
Good morning! Iphantomthemes.net has updated several weather icon sets for the beta WeatherIcon 6.

I'm not sure you need this info; but here goes, just in case :eek: Select the manage tab in Cydia - select sources - select edit - select add -then add this source: alybo's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com. Now you can do a search from this source and download WeatherIcon 6 and will be able to use the updated weather icons.

The beta doesn't appear to allow the weather to be added to the status bar at this time.

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Good morning! Iphantomthemes.net has updated several weather icon sets for the beta WeatherIcon 6.

I'm not sure you need this info; but here goes, just in case :eek: Select the manage tab in Cydia - select sources - select edit - select add -then add this source: alybo's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com. Now you can do a search from this source and download WeatherIcon 6 and will be able to use the updated weather icons.

The beta doesn't appear to allow the weather to be added to the status bar at this time.

Thanks Lawns, I already have weathericon6 installed so i will check out iphantomthemes. I really hope they will update it so we can have the weather in the statusbar again

Hmmm I'm trying to download the black umbrella weatherset on that site but it seems that the black umbrella and the weatherset below have the same download link :confused:

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Top of the Morning To You.....Super cute wallpaper set for iPhone 4/4s/5 made by Elizabeth2 for St. Patricks Day can be found here: iBabyGirl

Attachments

• photo6.PNG
    photo6.PNG
    227.9 KB · Views: 205
  • photo5.PNG
    photo5.PNG
    184.5 KB · Views: 198

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Awww very cute ss Lawns !!! I noticed that you don't have the icon title 'Weather' underneath your WeatherIcon and I do....is there something I'm not doing right ?

Not Lawns but I can help you. Put in winterboard the no undocked icon labels on top of the list and respring

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Not Lawns but I can help you. Put in winterboard the no undocked icon labels on top of the list and respring

Thank you, Wendybeee :eek:. Glad that t3ddie was able to answer your question.

Oooo thank you girls !! :D See now looking at that it makes so much sense lol....but a newbie like me needs to ask :p What would I do without you lol :confused: I find these Weather Icon ones don't update very much though :confused:

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Oooo thank you girls !! :D See now looking at that it makes so much sense lol....but a newbie like me needs to ask :p What would I do without you lol :confused: I find these Weather Icon ones don't update very much though :confused:

No, it happens here too, I think because weathericon6 is still in beta

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
C188E4C3-4150-40B2-9A47-D495846DB1A0-26202-000005A483C822C3.jpg