Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Not jail-broken, so I replicated the layout I had for my most important go-to apps from my Android days. Very happy to find that all the important stuff had either an iOS version or something with the same functionality, right down to the direct dial buttons for my wife and brother, which save having to fiddle about with the Contacts app or Siri when I call either of them from the car:

44E25E3B-F176-4CBE-A2D0-9EC1CF41C46B-197-000000101BC40375.jpg

Background image is a pic of the half-built Death Star from Return of the Jedi btw ...

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Not jail-broken, so I replicated the layout I had for my most important go-to apps from my Android days. Very happy to find that all the important stuff had either an iOS version or something with the same functionality, right down to the direct dial buttons for my wife and brother, which save having to fiddle about with the Contacts app or Siri when I call either of them from the car:

View attachment 27374

Background image is a pic of the half-built Death Star from Return of the Jedi btw ...

Very interesting indeed !! Where would i find these direct dial buttons ? Are those the icons with the photo on them ? Is it an app ?

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Very interesting indeed !! Where would i find these direct dial buttons ? Are those the icons with the photo on them ? Is it an app ?

Yep, it's an app on the Store called Face Buttons. The interface of the actual app itself is godawful, but it does exactly what I wanted it to. Great for one-touch dialing of your commonly-used numbers.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
And the Oscar goes to.........Elizabeth of ibabygirl blog where you can get the wallpapers and the Movie Night weather set that works with PerPageHtml widgets !
Get them all here: iBabyGirl

Attachments

• photo19.PNG
    photo19.PNG
    155.4 KB · Views: 244
  • photo20.PNG
    photo20.PNG
    170.7 KB · Views: 241

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey wendybee, you posted a homescreen theme the other day.. it was like green, with some flowers up top, and a clock (I think) in the middle, and some themed pink icons at the bottom. I was trying to find which thread it was in but there are so many posts with homescreens now that I couldn't find it.

Anyway, I think my wife would love it, and I'm trying to find the name of it. Do you remember which one I'm talking about? Can you point me in the right direction so I can get it on my wife's phone?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey wendybee, you posted a homescreen theme the other day.. it was like green, with some flowers up top, and a clock (I think) in the middle, and some themed pink icons at the bottom. I was trying to find which thread it was in but there are so many posts with homescreens now that I couldn't find it.

Anyway, I think my wife would love it, and I'm trying to find the name of it. Do you remember which one I'm talking about? Can you point me in the right direction so I can get it on my wife's phone?

Hi iKev...let me know if either of these are it...only ones I have with green in them :) The clock and icons would have been my widget and icons that replace the default icons.

Attachments

• 0photo1.PNG
    0photo1.PNG
    323.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 0photo.JPG
    0photo.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi iKev...let me know if either of these are it...only ones I have with green in them :)

Yup. The wallpaper on the right is what I was looking for. Didn't know if that was a complete theme or not. I'm trying to find some good "girly" themed icons and stuff for her. If you have any suggestions, I'd be very grateful!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yup. The wallpaper on the right is what I was looking for. Didn't know if that was a complete theme or not. I'm trying to find some good "girly" themed icons and stuff for her. If you have any suggestions, I'd be very grateful!

Well I'm kinda of new to this myself but if she goes to this blog: iphantomthemes.net and this blog: Mommy Lhey and this blog: Glamour Themes and this blog : iPhonealicious
These are all 'girly' iPhone blogs and when she's on these blogs they also 'follow' other iPhone blogs. All of these blogs have themes, icons, and fonts for the jailbroken iPhones and they have cute wallpapers too. Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen