Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welllll I did it....Yup I'm Jailbreak'd !!!!!!!! Um....I'm not the most techy tool in the box and so far I have no themes and spent 4 hours trying to get a weather icon on my homescreen with absolutely no luck.....soooo....guess I have more tutorials to read :rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo2.PNG
    photo2.PNG
    252.5 KB · Views: 219

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Welllll I did it....Yup I'm Jailbreak'd !!!!!!!! Um....I'm not the most techy tool in the box and so far I have no themes and spent 4 hours trying to get a weather icon on my homescreen with absolutely no luck.....soooo....guess I have more tutorials to read :rolleyes:

:D WoW, look at you go Wendy !! Good for you, enjoy your jb - can't wait to see what you do with all the tweaks now:)

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Wooooooohoooooo the woman has guts!!!!!!!

Oh and about the weathericon.......Weathericon in cydia isn't working yet, it needs an update, still waiting too

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Whew after many hours reading my friend Kaneki's instructions and on iMessage with my friend Pattye and not having a clue what I was doing :rolleyes: I will call this my 'Ta Da' screenshot !!!!!!! I love it....I have weather :D

Attachments

• photo3.PNG
    photo3.PNG
    357.4 KB · Views: 119

MKSIX

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0482_zps1a39a45b.png

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Whew after many hours reading my friend Kaneki's instructions and on iMessage with my friend Pattye and not having a clue what I was doing :rolleyes: I will call this my 'Ta Da' screenshot !!!!!!! I love it....I have weather :D

That wallpaper is adorable Wendy!!! What weather app are you using?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2