Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

captvizcenzo

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site

What theme is that and how do you get the icons in the middle like that as well as the dock? Less than 24 hours jailbroken here ;)

Hello/Welcome :)

Welcome :D Excellent screenshot !

Thanks guys. I used this guide here

The theme is Ayecon (paid theme, worth every penny). I'm using iBlanks to get the icons in place. And as for the dock, it's Springtomize 2.

*All credits goes to the owner of the widget, codes, and wallpaper; not me. I modified some of the codes to suit my needs. :)

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Well mother nature must be bi-polar because we went from being snowed in on Friday to today raining and 8C/46F :rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo1.PNG
    photo1.PNG
    274.9 KB · Views: 278

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well mother nature must be bi-polar because we went from being snowed in on Friday to today raining and 8C/46F :rolleyes:

i agree 100% with you Wendy, Mother Nature sure is a moody....I'll leave the rest out😜 LOL we're getting the same kind of weather here too !! Crazy I tell ya 😁

Love the ss btw, & great minds😉 I dwld'd that same wp this morning myself😊👍

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
i agree 100% with you Wendy, Mother Nature sure is a moody....I'll leave the rest out�� LOL we're getting the same kind of weather here too !! Crazy I tell ya ��

Love the ss btw, & great minds�� I dwld'd that same wp this morning myself����

Thanks lol yes great minds !! I love her walls, so bright and colourful and I love the touch of glitter that she adds to all of them !

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR