Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey hey hey

ju8y9amu.jpg

Beamed from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
For tonight. BTW how come you have to type something if you want to attach a screenshot ?

Attachments

• photo2.PNG
    photo2.PNG
    293.5 KB · Views: 254

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought a new Kate Spade case yesterday so I made a matching wallpaper for it....lol I know :rolleyes:
The case is actually pink so I made both colours lol ! I will post both iphone5 walls on my blog tonight :)

Attachments

• photo1.PNG
    photo1.PNG
    227 KB · Views: 119

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought a new Kate Spade case yesterday so I made a matching wallpaper for it....lol I know :rolleyes:
The case is actually pink so I made both colours lol ! I will post both iphone5 walls on my blog tonight :)

I also have a KS case for my 4S - the black polkadot with pink rim - i LOOOOOOVE it !! I also have a matching polkadot wp AND polkadot home button for it as well:eek: So, don't feel bad, you're not the only one that does that Wendy:D lol.

and thanks in advance for sharing those wallies later on your blog:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I also have a KS case for my 4S - the black polkadot with pink rim - i LOOOOOOVE it !! I also have a matching polkadot wp AND polkadot home button for it as well:eek: So, don't feel bad, you're not the only one that does that Wendy:D lol.

and thanks in advance for sharing those wallies later on your blog:)

Hey Pink.......I have that same case for the iPhone5 but for the 5 it has a turquoise rim....and I loveeee it too !!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2