Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 225 of 248 FirstFirst ... 222223224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 6194
Like Tree20104Likes
  1. #5601  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396382722.298002.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	53197
  2. #5602  
    kkoomm556's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    15 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddie View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396382722.298002.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	53197
    Can you post other pages with your apps :-)?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #5603  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by koerk View Post
    Nearly every time I check tapatalk I ask myself the following question:

    Why is there a differentiation between "show us your iPhone 5" and "... 5S" home and/or lock screen? Does it matter which of the devices it actually is? Don't think so!

    Can't these threads be merged?
    Dude, dont go messing with the picture Nazis.
    koerk likes this.
  4. #5604  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396397881.198203.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	53211
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396397894.600634.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	53212


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
  5. #5605  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396398123.018165.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	367.9 KB 
ID:	53213
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396398140.619428.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	53214


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
  6. #5606  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396398123.018165.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	367.9 KB 
ID:	53213
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396398140.619428.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	53214


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Oh it's home opener day for many teams today ! Thanks for sharing Elizabeth 😀


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
  7. #5607  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396399786.274850.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	400.4 KB 
ID:	53218


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  8. #5608  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396397881.198203.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	53211
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396397894.600634.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	53212


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    I love it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good on a non-jailbroken device.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
  9. #5609  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl87 View Post
    I love it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good on a non-jailbroken device.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Oh I didn't think of that!! Let me try and flip it


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    thatgirl87 likes this.
  10. #5610  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396402408.024295.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	53219
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396402432.152696.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	53220

    Lol had to flip the 'seeds' too


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    thatgirl87 likes this.
  11. #5611  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396399786.274850.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	400.4 KB 
ID:	53218


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
    Wendy! This is just so cute! Love the chalkboard theme.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    wendybeee likes this.
  12. #5612  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396402408.024295.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	53219
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396402432.152696.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	53220

    Lol had to flip the 'seeds' too


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Thank you, much better.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
  13. #5613  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Who is interested to see my apps??

    Quote Originally Posted by kkoomm556 View Post
    Can you post other pages with your apps :-)?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wendybeee likes this.
  14. #5614  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Hmmm let me be honest........it ain't all that this city, don't let my photos fool you

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    t3ddie I have to say your images and screenshots are all so wonderful....makes me want to go visit Amsterdam one day
    wendybeee likes this.
  15. #5615  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Wendy! This is just so cute! Love the chalkboard theme.


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Thanks Elizabeth it's one of my favorites !!
  16. #5616  
    kkoomm556's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    15 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddie View Post
    Who is interested to see my apps??
    Can you post all your homescreens, so we can see all of your apps? :-D


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crude Berry likes this.
  17. #5617  
    Lawns's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    576 Posts
    Global Posts
    743 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	53285
  18. #5618  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawns View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	53285
    Very pretty Lawns !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  19. #5619  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    New free theme and wallpaper by iKreations here : http://ikreations.blogspot.com/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396489085.093148.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	310.9 KB 
ID:	53329


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋
  20. #5620  
    Lawns's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    576 Posts
    Global Posts
    743 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Very pretty Lawns !


    Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
    Thank you, Wendybeee
    wendybeee likes this.
  21. #5621  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396528099.868843.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	378.1 KB 
ID:	53367


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
  22. #5622  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396528970.419917.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	370.8 KB 
ID:	53374


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
  23. #5623  
    thecellphoneguy's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    372 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396528099.868843.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	378.1 KB 
ID:	53367


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
    Awesome! Go Yankees!!!
  24. #5624  
    DTX3's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    73 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396528099.868843.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	378.1 KB 
ID:	53367


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app
    Good to see a manly homescreen grrrrrrr. Too many pink fluffy ones going around recently....he he

    No offense ladies
  25. #5625  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396552905.499131.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	712.7 KB 
ID:	53390

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396552922.477832.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	738.4 KB 
ID:	53391


    Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums

Posting Permissions