Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 194 of 248 FirstFirst ... 191192193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 6194
Like Tree20104Likes
  1. #4826  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390768634.603174.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	47076
  2. #4827  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390783369.877447.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	47084
  3. #4828  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390784429.305674.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	352.3 KB 
ID:	47089
  4. #4829  
    Lawns's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    576 Posts
    Global Posts
    743 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	47097
  5. #4830  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390791246.241393.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	539.1 KB 
ID:	47099
  6. #4831  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390795583.719231.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	463.5 KB 
ID:	47108
  7. #4832  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390827148.515832.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	47144Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390827160.051202.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	47145
  8. #4833  
    thecellphoneguy's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    372 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390830294.347639.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	860.2 KB 
ID:	47147
    t3ddie, CDG, Spencerdl and 3 others like this.
  9. #4834  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    I like it but I'm missing a jailbreak here.......

    Quote Originally Posted by thecellphoneguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390830294.347639.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	860.2 KB 
ID:	47147
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
  10. #4835  
    thecellphoneguy's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    372 Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddie View Post
    I like it but I'm missing a jailbreak here.......
    Hahahaha! To be continued...
  11. #4836  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390834413.435239.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	414.9 KB 
ID:	47164
    Good Morning iMore


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
  12. #4837  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390835328.687347.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	316.3 KB 
ID:	47165
  13. #4838  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390783369.877447.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	47084
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390784429.305674.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	352.3 KB 
ID:	47089
    Can you post these images?
  14. #4839  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    I have a simple request for this (and similar threads)... if youre going to post your background/lockscreen images, why no simply include the image? It would make getting copies easier and quicker for those who want them... include the screen shot of your phone with your icons/themes/customizations, but also include the basic background image. Please? Thank you.
    wendybeee and Spencerdl like this.
  15. #4840  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Icons by Elizabeth 😀

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390837765.089630.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	510.3 KB 
ID:	47169


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
  16. #4841  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    I have a simple request for this (and similar threads)... if youre going to post your background/lockscreen images, why no simply include the image? It would make getting copies easier and quicker for those who want them... include the screen shot of your phone with your icons/themes/customizations, but also include the basic background image. Please? Thank you.
    Good point Fausty. For me sometimes it isn't possible as I have paid for a premium wallpaper and am not allowed to 'share' it so if someone wants it I can only direct them to the site or blog where I purchased the wallpaper pack from.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋
    Elizabeth2 and Rhiannon10 like this.
  17. #4842  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390838729.921650.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	47171Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390838745.259016.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	381.3 KB 
ID:	47172
    Here ya go
  18. #4843  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Good point Fausty. For me sometimes it isn't possible as I have paid for a premium wallpaper and am not allowed to 'share' it so if someone wants it I can only direct them to the site or blog where I purchased the wallpaper pack from.


    Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    That's a good point that I had not considered… but in that case, just say so or post the link.

    Thanks for the wallpapers!


    Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Fausty82; 01-27-2014 at 02:52 PM.
  19. #4844  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390845096.173397.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	371.3 KB 
ID:	47177
  20. #4845  

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    I have a simple request for this (and similar threads)... if you’re going to post your background/lockscreen images, why no simply include the image? It would make getting copies easier and quicker for those who want them... include the screen shot of your phone with your icons/themes/customizations, but also include the basic background image. Please? Thank you.
    I like this idea, but I also like the idea if interaction and who likes the screenshot and/or wallpapers. As you can see not all participants give Likes or Thanks so in a sense a poster has no way of telling except for when a person ask for the wallpaper or clicks Likes/Thanks button. Interaction is a GOOD thing....SMILE
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  21. #4846  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390852204.665916.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	47187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390852215.262912.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	47188
  22. #4847  
    wendybeee's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,405 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddie View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390852204.665916.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	47187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390852215.262912.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	47188
    Oooooh I like this theme t3ddie....what's it called pls ? Beautiful screenshot !
    Elizabeth2 likes this.
  23. #4848  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    I like this idea, but I also like the idea if interaction and who likes the screenshot and/or wallpapers. As you can see not all participants give Likes or Thanks so in a sense a poster has no way of telling except for when a person ask for the wallpaper or clicks Likes/Thanks button. Interaction is a GOOD thing....SMILE
    Yeah, I see how it could cause "leeching", but I have also seen wallpapers that someone posted, then they never come back - or don’t come back for a week/month/whatever... and I agree the interaction is a good thing... and most of you guys (sorry, ladies, I meant that in a "generic" way) are great about getting the images posted... so thank you all for that. There’s some great stuff here!

    And since I’m on the soapbox, can we get these threads whittled down to just a few? Rather than doing it by wallpaper/lockscreen and by device, maybe a single thread for each screen size?

    One for non-retina 3.5" screens, one for retina 3.5" screens and one for 4" screens? #justathought
  24. #4849  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Not gonna tell ya lol bwahahaha.....

    It's called Original but I'm afraid it's only for iOS7

    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Oooooh I like this theme t3ddie....what's it called pls ? Beautiful screenshot !
    wendybeee and Elizabeth2 like this.
  25. #4850  
    t3ddie's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    971 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,599 Global Posts

    Default Re: Show us your iPhone 5 Homescreen:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390853751.098013.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	47191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390853760.732269.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	47192

Posting Permissions