No chance of still getting a 5 today right?

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably out of luck still finding the iPhone in a store today right? My pre-order has been processing for over 5 days now and I'm getting quite irritated. Thought about hitting up a few stores but at 12pm I'm probable out of luck.

freight48

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably out of luck still finding the iPhone in a store today right? My pre-order has been processing for over 5 days now and I'm getting quite irritated. Thought about hitting up a few stores but at 12pm I'm probable out of luck.

I think you'd be wasting your time walking around now.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
You won't know unless you try.

I went to the Best Buy near my work at 8am, no line up, walked out with a black 64gb.

I also walked out with a REALLY big smile on my face.

xofruitcake

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

May be the best strategy is to call your local Apple store and see how many iphone of your choice is still in stock and you can make a gauge of whether it is worthwhile to make the trip. I think it is a hit and miss situation depending on the inventory and the demand of the particular model that you like. Don't give up yet if you really want it today..

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

if you have att you may be in luck..mine still says processing but its on the truck for delivery I called them and got a tracking number

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If you have time, go ahead and wander around local stores. I suspect you're out of luck, but you never know. I don't know that I would call. Apple's not going to tell you how many they have left, and no one will hold one for you. Would suck to call, they say they have in stock, then, you get there and they're sold out...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've heard rumors of Best Buy's having no waits today.

While driving to have a late breakfast with my wife, we passed by a Best Buy store and noticed that the parking lot wasn't full nor were there any lines on the outside. I was surprised, to say the least.

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how often these stores get shipments? Maybe I can try tomorrow Sunday or Monday even. At this rate I won't get the one I ordered on apple.com until freaking Christmas!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I got in line at the Marlton, NJ store @12:30 EDT and walked out 45 minutes later with the iPHONE 5 of my choice.

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
They had our local apple store on the news and the line was nuts so I doubt they have any in stock. Tried to call but the computer voice said there were 10 people ahead of me so I said screw it.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site

Any update? Did you end up trying and or getting an iPhone 5?

Urn

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I walked in an AT&T store at 9am just because I was driving by and saw no line. No line inside either. Walked right up and payed. White 16gb. They said they had about 100 people in line when it opened and had 44 employees so the line was gone in under 30 minutes. Then I hit up Best Buy for a case and they still had plenty of iPhones left around noon. No line there either. Although, other local AT&T stores and Best Buy locations were swamped. I guess I live in a nifty part of town.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Or else Best Buy's in worse condition than has been advertised. No one goes there, even when they have iPhone 5's... :)

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: finally got ahold of the apple store and they have stock still, rushed down and got a ticket for a 16gb white in my hand, freaking awesome!!

gstill4

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered the 16 gb white version on AT&T I was the fifth person in line on the first day of pre orders And i got an email last saying it didn't make it to the store. So i thought it was just an error and went to the store and it really wasnt there. So I'm highly upset because apparently theres something wrong woth the att iphones

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods