i think i am going to stay away from iMore tomorrow, the next day and the next...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm gonna to pout in a corner like a little kid who has to watch the other kids open their presents :D

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i'm gonna to pout in a corner like a little kid who has to watch the other kids open their presents :D

That's what I did last year when the 4S came out; but look at the bright side, next year you'll be shoving the iPhone (5S?) in our faces hahaha

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to get really mad that my map app isn't fabulous and smash my new iphone then join you in the pout corner

You should update your current iPhone to iOS 6 and get mad that your map app isn't fabulous and smash you're OLD iPhone to get that out of the way so you won't smash your new one hahaha

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have an upgrade on my account that I can use but I am a little skeptic of the i5 for some reason... I think once I see some reviews, they'll ease my mind... I'm planning on taking the jump next month...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an upgrade on my account that I can use but I am a little skeptic of the i5 for some reason... I think once I see some reviews, they'll ease my mind... I'm planning on taking the jump next month...

I'm not necessarily skeptic of the iPhone 5, but I'm just not in a rush to get it. I mean, I like the look and the specs, but I'm still enjoying my 4S. Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind having it..lol

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure you really want to do that, Blink? I mean think about all of the entertaining threads like these which you'll be missing if you stay away: :D

"Scuff Gate" : Anyone notice the edge of their Black model starting to wear? I noticed it on mine.

Small scratch on my brand new iPhone: I just took my iPhone out of the box and there is a tiny scratch on the back of it. Would you guys take it back? Or should I keep it since I planned on keeping it in a case anyway?

Yellow Gate on the iPhone 5: I just finished activating my new iPhone and noticed a yellow tint on the screen, is this normal? My 4S had a cool Blue tint to it. Will Apple replace it?

Heat Gate: I just got a third degree burn on my left ear from holding my new iPhone, and that was only while talking on it as well as using it non stop for the past 5 hours. Will Apple pay for my medical bills? After all, I should be able able to use it for as long as I want and not have it heat up even a little bit, right?

Battery problem: I've only been using my LTE iPhone for 7 hours non stop and now the battery percentage is down to 5%. Will Apple exchange it for me since I'm not receiving the amount of time that they said it would get during the key notes?

Well, you get the point. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: iphonefizzle

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
When you come back you will have the 'when is the jailbreak for iOS 6 coming out' threads that will be able to tide you over.

Btw, anyone know when that is coming out? :eek:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Scuff gate....haha. I am jumping ship to Verizon next month. I'll have an ETF with AT&T, but I'll make that savings up in less than a handful of months because the company pays for all sprint and Verizon cell phone bills.

Of course it won't be until after I return from my trip to Peru.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you really want to do that, Blink? I mean think about all of the entertaining threads like these which you'll be missing if you stay away: :D

"Scuff Gate" : Anyone notice the edge of their Black model starting to wear? I noticed it on mine.

Small scratch on my brand new iPhone: I just took my iPhone out of the box and there is a tiny scratch on the back of it. Would you guys take it back? Or should I keep it since I planned on keeping it in a case anyway?

Yellow Gate on the iPhone 5: I just finished activating my new iPhone and noticed a yellow tint on the screen, is this normal? My 4S had a cool Blue tint to it. Will Apple replace it?

Heat Gate: I just got a third degree burn on my left ear from holding my new iPhone, and that was only while talking on it as well as using it non stop for the past 5 hours. Will Apple pay for my medical bills? After all, I should be able able to use it for as long as I want and not have it heat up even a little bit, right?

Battery problem: I've only been using my LTE iPhone for 7 hours non stop and now the battery percentage is down to 5%. Will Apple exchange it for me since I'm not receiving the amount of time that they said it would get during the key notes?

its gonna make for a great day on all of the blog sites and forums oooooooo my its gonna be a good one can we add my iphone has a small dent on the back will apple take this back.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Rose, you left out "iOS6 maps suck. Can I put iOS 5.1.1 on my new iPhone5"... :D

Missing Moto already?

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

I am going to join you in the corner. I have to wait until January for mine. I was at my dentist yesterday and he kept telling me how excited he was about getting his new iPhone5. I told him that he was inflicting enough pain on me ( having my wisdom teeth pulled ) by rubbing that in too. He said to stop by tomorrow and he would let me hold it. ( as he was laughing ) Oh well......:rolleyes:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys are forgetting the ever important "Hater-Gate", for those that deep down inside wanted an iPhone 5, but can't have one now and are stuck with a phone they don't really like...so they come on here and pick things that are pretty irrelevant and make them seem like the world.

GreenBerry84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

Me too! I've been through town today past 3 different carriers stores with queues and people with iPhone T-shirts checking names off and then people coming out with bags (O2's bag says 'Got It' on the side - yeah just rub it in!!!). Sitting in Starbucks (next to O2 store) people coming in for coffee with them and getting the box out of the bag! Ack I'm so jealous!!! Roll on February!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not necessarily skeptic of the iPhone 5, but I'm just not in a rush to get it. I mean, I like the look and the specs, but I'm still enjoying my 4S. Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind having it..lol

+1 for me too, D. I have an upgrade avail now, as well as another coming up in March. SO even if i give up my upgrade now to one of my other kids to get back into an iphone, i can fall back on the one that will be avail in March;)

Besides, i've already started my little kitty to save up - it says on the front of the bucket, "Moms iPhone 5 Fund" lol :D

:pI'm not gonna sulk like BLiNK, lol. In fact, i'm very excited and congratulate all those getting their new shiny i5's today and wish them a great time with it:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73