- 09-21-2012, 03:45 PM #326
Waited all night, sorry I didn't get on the iMore thread. I spent most of my night sleeping or at least trying.
As a first time camping out, I'll say that it was pretty awesome. Everyone was really nice and we all kept each others place in line for food and bathroom breaks.
- 09-21-2012, 03:53 PM #327
- 09-21-2012, 05:46 PM #328iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
I am loving my iPhone 5!! I got out of the Apple Store Saddle Creek in Germantown, TN at about 8:30 this morning. I was just to tired to make a post. As everyone has stated it is unbelievably light. The people who were in line were great fun as always. However, the security guard had a chip on his shoulder and wouldn't let us use extension cords and the tv crews wouldn't let us sleep... I hope everyone had a great time. Even though the lines were not very long 90% of the reason to be in line is the great experience. It was definitely worth the wait!
- 09-21-2012, 05:51 PM #329
- 09-21-2012, 05:53 PM #330
- 09-21-2012, 07:06 PM #331
- 09-21-2012, 07:58 PM #332
- 09-22-2012, 01:41 AM #333iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
Yep the new OtterBox is pretty cool.... Glad my Verizon Store had some this morning.... They sold out at about 9:15am
- 09-22-2012, 12:40 PM #334