Official iPhone 5 line-up tailgate party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
*yawn* good morning iMore friends. :)

Well, my iPhone has been en route since a about 5:00a this morning. Still wish I could've done in store pick up. But we have a big meeting at my store today before we open, so I'm positive we'll have a line I get to see.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Good luck Rene! If they don't give you an early device of whatever the next iPhone is, I think we all can agree to sign a petition saying you deserve one! IMore's up keep on information these past couple weeks has been superb and all the party forums have eased quite a bit of tension and anticipation!

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Went to the store and grabbed the first iPhone 5 device I saw, I thought it was a dummy device because of how light it felt.

After the astonishment on the weight, I couldn't help but think it's too light, to the point where it felt cheap.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Gonna go wait in line in Winnipeg at Polo Park.. not sure what time I safely have to get there. Stores open at 8am local. Not sure when they'll open the mall doors. Maybe 6am? Don't want to go too early, but don't want to be there late, either!

I think Kev likes it over here more ;)

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't wake up early for a line but I did wake up extremely early to come to work so that I can sit home and wait for my Iphone 5 after I get off. :)

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I left a note on the door that said "dear long awaited friend from UPS, I have stepped out for a meeting this morning. Could you please leave the package with my neighbor (address) as I do not trust the people in my house with my package. Sincerely, Ryan." Hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods