Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Administrator

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Exclamation My iPhone 5 has arrived!

Since Friday is almost here and many of you will want to create new threads about how you received your new iPhone 5, which is understandable, please post here! Any posts and/or threads started with this very topic will be closed.

*This thread will be open Friday morning.*
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    13,197 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Cleaned up thread. This thread is about your iPhone arriving. No trolling will be allowed. Period.
    Last edited by Garz; 09-21-2012 at 01:59 AM.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

just received my iPhone from UK Mail
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Decided to go for the black for myself and the white for my wife. Also included a spare lightning to USB cable for charging in the car
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My iPhone 5 has arrived!-iphones.jpg  
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Finally ! My hands are filled with colorful rainbows and sexiness by just typing on this screen.
    AWESOME!
    Never have I been so happy with my life!
    Waited for 4months for this !
    Queued 3hours for this omg!
    WORTH IT !
    glisk and Robert8511 like this.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version

Yeah, just got out of the carrier store, alright! A nice day to every fellow iPhone 5 new owner...
    Are you John Wayne? Is this me?
    Chris B 1364 and glisk like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

I GOT MINE. I preordered from BEST BUY. Black 32GB At&t. HAPPY iPHONE 5 Friday everyone.
    Sports Dad

iPhone 5 32GB At&t
    iPad2 white 16GB
    Macbook Pro
    Apple TV 2nd generation
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

I received mine a half an hour ago!!!! So happy!
    iMore Intermediate

The thiness of it really can't be felt until in hands. This device is amazing...
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    iOS Version

JUST GOT MINE! .. Well, about an hour ago .. 16GB White. It's so light, I almost feel like I'm going to break it haha. Put a Speck case on it before even walking out the door. Now just waiting for all my apps to update - no more letterbox please
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Follow me on Twitter: JonMarkCarmona
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Got mine this morning! Loving it so far
    iMore Intermediate

Just got home with mine, syncing apps, photos, music & all that good stuff from iTunes as I type. The weight (or lack thereof) of this phone...you have to hold it/feel it to believe it. I hope all those anxiously awaiting delivery or their chance to get one in a store get to do so very soon!
    iPhone: there is no substitute. Apples: MacBook '09 | 8GB iPod Nano 4th gen | iPhone 5: black/slate 32GB, AT&T: Sleek, Sexy, Stealth
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts

Default Something is loose inside

I just got my white 32. There is something heavy shaking inside, almost like the battery is loose. is anyone else experiencing this?
    iPhone Nanite

Cool canceled my order

Canceled my order and decided to go stand in line, for my surpise the town where i live only some people cared for it so i got mine in black 32gb . I preordered it on friday the 14th and my shipping date was 10/5 which was unfair whats the point of preordering something if your not going to be the first to get it, so i canceled it on wednesday 2 days later i had my iphone at 8:40 in the morning yyyyyaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooo
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by patcom8 View Post
    I just got my white 32. There is something heavy shaking inside, almost like the battery is loose. is anyone else experiencing this?
    Ouch, please keep us posted on this. (This might get moved to another thread)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Rew001's Smartphone History: Tmo Dash ---> Blackberry Curve ---> Blackberry Storm ---> iPhone 3GS ---> Droid Incredible ---> Droid X ---> Galaxy Nexus ---> iPhone 5 ---> Galaxy S4 ---> iPhone 5S
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

Hope it's nothing bad. Keep us posted!
    Devices | iPhone 5 16 GIG Black & Slate | iPad 2 16 GIG White | Macbook Pro 13-inch
    iMore Beginner

iOS Version
    iOS 6

Got my white 32 GB. It's gorgeous.
    Thanked by:
    tosuccesscheryl (10-19-2012)
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

finally, got my hands on the new phone. Thanks UPS for the early delivery. After playing for a while, I set it to restore from iCloud backup which is going to take an hour

First impression, light - real light. Fast - real fast. It just looks awesome...

Time to head down to the Apple store for additional lightning-usb cable for the car...
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,352 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7 GM

just got my black slate 32GB...im amazed!! awesome size..very light and thin...its ready to go...just finished restoring from my iCloud. Now i go to USPS post office to ship my white 4S 16gb to its new owner
    My history: 8330*8330m*9650*9670*9330*iPhone4white*iPhone4Swhi te*iPhone5white*iPhone5S silver
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Got mine at 9:09 am. Activated and online!
    iMore Intermediate

Looking at the iFixit teardown, I don't think there's any room for anything to rattle. The vibration motor's supposed to be oldschool though, perhaps it's that? Other than that, hit the Apple store and get it replaced.
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version
    iOS6

I received mine @ 10:40am EST. I pre-ordered the Verizon 16GB White. I installed with iCloud and was up and running in about 15 minutes. Very satisfied so far.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Just called my mommy and she said my phone arrived around 9:30

Problem is I plan on leaving for the weekend straight from school. So do I add a two hour trip to get my phone or wait til Sunday/Monday or even next weekend (since I have finals next Thurs-Sat) to play with it LOL
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by LocoStrange View Post

Problem is I plan on leaving for the weekend straight from school. So do I add a two hour trip to get my phone or wait til Sunday/Monday or even next weekend (since I have finals next Thurs-Sat) to play with it LOL
    GO GET IT! LOL That shouldn't of been a question to cross your mind. ha!
    Devices | iPhone 5 16 GIG Black & Slate | iPad 2 16 GIG White | Macbook Pro 13-inch
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by LocoStrange View Post

Your mommy? :O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Rew001's Smartphone History: Tmo Dash ---> Blackberry Curve ---> Blackberry Storm ---> iPhone 3GS ---> Droid Incredible ---> Droid X ---> Galaxy Nexus ---> iPhone 5 ---> Galaxy S4 ---> iPhone 5S
    Thanked by:
    mellimel2212 (10-25-2012)
    scorpiodsu and Dennisgarcia like this.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast