My iPhone 5 has arrived!

cckgz4

May 11, 2011
Visit site
So I called around at 40 different combinations of radio shack, best buy, AND AT&T and nobody had it. One of the radio shacks that took my name an number called me an hour before I had to go to work. Flew there and got my black 16 gb

stephenjack

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey, u have got new iphone 5 so can explain whats features got new than iphone 4s, if it will be better than iphone 4s than i will also buy because i got some negative rumor about iphone 5.
thnaks,
fusioninformatics.de

RRF785

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Received my iPhone 5 this morning! Only took a month. Glad to finally have it. After just using it for a few minutes it is so much better than my 4 I was using. I love it!

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I was able to reserve one online last night! Picked her up this morning!

It looks like my local store got a large shipment in. They had about 10 left when they opened.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This is a long shot..but has anyone heard info regarding iPhone 5 being placed into Apples systems in local stores between 10pm & 4am? I was told by a local Apple store employee that I should go online and order between those hours, then select In Store Pick-up. When I ordered I wasn't given the In Store option so I just shipped it.

Anyone think there's a chance Seattle stores may get shipments in?

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I did the waiting until 10:00 pm trick on Tuesday night (10/30) and nailed the jackpot on the second try. I got a white 32 gig white Verizon iphone 5. The store was 30 miles away from where I live. I picked up the phone the next day. The whole process was so easy and painless, that there is no point in pre-ordering and waiting for weeks for the phone to show up. From now on, I will order my iphones this way!!. I paid full price inorder to retain my unlimited data plan.

The phone is a huge upgrade from my iphone 4. It is really fast!!! Siri is great!!! She now knows who my brother is...LOL. She can tell me BB scores and how much each player on the Lakers team scored. The maps are spot on. No problems whatsoever. I have retired my beloved motionX GPS app even though I still have until next July of voice turn-by-turn service. The screen is crisper than that of my iphone 4. I like one-handed phone operation and my hand barely does that even though I am 6 feet tall. Overall, I am very impressed with this phone.

gmonday

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Tried online Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, got it last night. My first iPhone. It's awesome. Still trying to get used to it. I had a Droid Pro, Blackberry Storm before this. It's really fast, everything is so sharp.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Where are you located? I think almost every damn store I've checked on the West coast is out!

Chicago. Word on the street is a shipment is hitting today. I got that from a RadioShack and another apple store. Should be available tonight for reservation, or walk-in tomorrow morning.

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, finally got my hands on it yesterday! I love it! Coming from the 4 it's a world of a difference. I ordered through Apple and it arrived a week early! Made the wait a little less painful.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
tygurupy.jpg
5epydetu.jpg

My5 finally showed up! It is great to finally have it. I have been waiting for some time. Anyhow here are a couple of pics with its new case on:)

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I put in an order through Apple on 10/25. Should I cancel my original order and wait until my local Apple store has them in-stock? What you think?

AlexOvereem

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 5 has arrived too and now I want unlock it. At this time it is locked to AT&T but I leave USA for a while and want to factory unlock it to use any SIM card. I know that I could buy factory unlocked iPhone 5 but the price is to high for me this time. So, I began to look for unlocking. All old methods don't work any more. It is clear that only IMEI unlock service can help you. But here is the problem, even two. First I don't know if I the service I found legit or scam and the second is the price.
However not long ago I found this service: att-iphone-unlock.com to unlock AT&T iPhone for very cheap price. Browsing the web I found only positive feedbacks. Can I trust it? Maybe anybody of you knows something.

Last edited:

Junius8

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I received my iPhone 5 64GB Verizon Tuesday I am complete love with it I had a Sprint 64GB iPhone 4S but the 5 is just amazing especially on Verizon's LTE network photo.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73