Yes. you can use google voice to do this
Originally Posted by MrVed
How to Forward Voice Mail Messages on an iPhone | eHow.com
yes. I've done it. If you're new to iphone it's not obvious how to do it. here's how. if you're in the text app, in a text thread with somebody, you touch the edit button, (top right) select the text and then you have the option of deleting or forwarding it. (Buttons will appear at bottom of screen)
2. Can you forward a text message to another cell number?
not like blackberry. if you pull the phone from your pocket, and simply touch the hard button on the top of the phone, it will light up to the unlock screen, and show missed calls, texts, emails, etc. right from the lock screen.
3. Does the new iPhone 5 have any blinking Notification Lights?
It's beter than the blinking light because not only do you know WHAT you missed, a simple swipe and it takes you right to the app, to email, to the phone, to the text app, to facebook, whatever.
4. Can you multi task easily between tasks? i.e whilst typing a text, move back and forth between Emails and then make a call at the same time?
pics and videos yes. other stuff, there's apps that let you do it. and if you get any file type, it will send it to whatever app you like. I use files pro. It opens all kinds of files, and lets you email them, or save files from emails. you can even drag stuff to and from that app from your computer, or icloud)
5. Can the new OS6 now attach files, pdfs, pics to Emails as attachments (not inside the email text body)?
There's been apps for that for ages. I know iOS six has more options for this. but if its not what you want, you'll easily be able to get around it.
6. Does OS6 allow you to now change ringtones from your own music? Can you also change pre set Alarms to your own music? If not, are there Apps for that?