Why are you buying an iP5?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to the faster processor and larger screen. Don't think AT&T will have LTE in my area for a while but I am perfectly happy with my current connection speeds.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
1.) Form Factor...it's cosmetically brilliant in my opinion.
2.) LTE (mainly for tethering)
3.) Improved on a camera that (to me) was already perfect.

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
1.) I like new toys
2.) I am renting my 4s out to finance my 5
3.) Why not. I am constantly on my iPad or iPhone, so I want the latest greatest.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
1. Better screen quality & aspect ratio (don't care that it's bigger)
2. Faster
3. LTE & Verizon (nope..not sticking with AT&T even though the data & voice issue made me reconsider)

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Simple, because Android was a **** operating system on my phone. This is backed up by 2 high schools I have been. I may even start a petition to ban Androids because they give humanity a hard time. That's the reason why I'm switching to an iPhone. I have seen the light.

mtcowdog

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I are both upgrading from IP4. I could list lots of reasons but it really comes down to two: 1) we are invested in the apple ecosystem from computers and tablets to TV and 2) we appreciate the integrated and highly functional design over slapped together spec beasts.

There was never a question that my wife was going to get the IP5. I however really wanted to have a hard decision in picking my next smart phone. I wanted to be tempted by android, tantalized by WP8, or spec excited by something. But it was sadly a no-brainer decision. I need a no-nonsense smart phone that keeps the mobile in mobile, and I love how everything works and appreciate the how tightly all of my devices connect together. Game over. IP5 for the win. It was't even a competition.

ek9max

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Because the iphone 4s is the best phone on the market IMO. So if the iphone 5 is the better newer version. I'm game.

ChwyNiblet

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone went on a deep sea voyage and sadly never returned. I've been stuck with my trusty BlackBerry for a couple months now. That being said, Friday can't come soon enough!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit