It Doesn't Take A Genius...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
First of all, the cheesy Samsung "it doesn't take a genius" ad is a pathetic attempt to smear the iPhone 5. However, there are a couple of good take-offs on that ad, too. Here are the ones I've seen so far...

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Dont frown about it. Competition is good! ;)

These ads wont change people's mind. Those who are Samsung fans will love the ads and keep buying their phones and Apple fans will be iPhones. Its just fun with a bit of humor :)

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah don't sweat it. Just the competition focusing more on the competitor than their own device. THe only thing you see in a Samsung commercial is the people taking pictures. I have a SGS3 and it's a very good device for me. No real issues but just not my type of device. As a company you're going to try to oversell your item and undersell the competition so this isn't surprising. Good thing is many Apple users don't care about specs which is why Apple barely talks about those things.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Apples just trying to catch up to what other company's have released a long time ago. Bigger screen and better insides.

Tap'n Like A Boss

Phoqcey

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Сurrent world is not about functions. They have to be great in order for a product to survive. the issue that Samsung does not dig is that you have to be cool to win. And you cannot get cool with such ads.

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Apples just trying to catch up to what other company's have released a long time ago. Bigger screen and better insides.

Tap'n Like A Boss

No. Apple is marching to the beat of their own drummer, focusing on creating the best phone for them, and slowly giving people what they actually need. They have a Goal in mind, and they'll create that.

I will never, ever, ever get the need for their battery hungry gargantuan screens! No kidding these phones have removable batteries, the screens suck power like a Hoover.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I will say is great ad Samsung, the screen of the iPhone is off maybe it takes a genius to realize that?

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site

Actually, if you've been paying attention you'd notice, they're not competing in the rat race of "our phone has the best specs, biggest processor, and the biggest screen, therefore its the greatest phone in the world". They're more concerned about outdoing themselves, and beating their previous designs.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It does take a genius to realize that the stronger the competitors are in the mobile market, the consumer wins.

Personally, I hope Samsung, HTC, Apple, Nokia, iOS, WM, Android etc etc all thrive. Pushing each other to innovate and compete. Thats the difference between being a Fanboi and a Mobile Phone Enthusiast.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't take a genius to realize iOS is not about specs. Let them come out with an S4 with eight cores, 3 gigs of RAM and I guarantee you our A6 iphone 5 chip will still run the iPhone 20 times smoother than their newest android with Alienware computer specs. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW