Added a Line during preorder or Verizon

dalmoradie

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my boyfriend currently has a nationwide unlimited plan on verizon. He pre-ordered an Iphone 5 for me as my birthday gift and during the pre-order process, he added a line on his account and he had to choose the share everything plan. I know this means he will have to change to the share everything plan and that's ok with him.
When he was choosing the data allotment, he chose the 4 Gig one for $60 which to us means that each phone (his and mine) will have 2 Gig each.
Later on in the day, he decided he wanted to give his sister a IP5, too, so he pre-ordered another one and chose the 6Gig data for 2 Gig each per phone.

I know it's confusing, but did he do the right thing? I'm concerned whether Verizon will charge us for 10 gig total which is way more than we want.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
What I would recommend doing is logging onto My Verizon. That will tell you the status of your lines, current plan and usage.

Ive been a Verizon for years. They won't add the data up, your boyfriend would've had to select a completely different plan. I'm thinking when he added a line, he had to approve all the plan details again. That's when he would've switched from the 4 gig plan to the 6 gig plan. Hope that helped!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods