Shipped?!?!?!

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from Verizon saying my order had shipped, however its a different order number than my preorder confirmation email contained. Hmmmmm....not sure what to make of this!!

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Verizon saying my order had shipped, however its a different order number than my preorder confirmation email contained. Hmmmmm....not sure what to make of this!!

I am just curious, are you a new customer? Also, at what time did you receive your confirmation email?

I am asking cause I also ordered from Verizon. You can go here and probably get more info on your status:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Did you order accessories too? That could account for a second order number getting generated, and gettin processed to 'shipping' status.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
You get an order number and a pre-order number....

Shipping will be contingent on where its coming from and where its going...

Shoot us a copy of what they sent you...

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
LOL chill. Of course it has to be shipped. Probably shipped to your local distribution zone so as to ensure there aren't any cockups on 21st sep

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods