Pre-Ordered from Verizon

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Since I am switch my service to Verizon for the iPhone 5. I wanted to ask those who have done the same in the past what their experience with the "pre-order" process and with "porting" your number from another carrier.

Thanks

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You might as well just wait until friday and go in store to do this. Otherwise you will be waiting a few weeks to get one if you order online.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I was not clear, I pre-ordered on Friday my email confirmation states my phones will be delivered by Friday 9-21-12. Again I was hoping to learn about others experience with pre-ordering phones and switch to Verizon in general.

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you will be able to, it won't be right away and prob take a few hours honestly. Im expecting to do the same with my number.

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing, would be interested in hearing about others experiences as well.

Has anyone switched their shipping add to work on a Verizon pre-order?

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Since I am switch my service to Verizon for the iPhone 5. I wanted to ask those who have done the same in the past what their experience with the "pre-order" process and with "porting" your number from another carrier.

Thanks

I'm in the same boat. Switching from AT&T. I've ported my number before but not with Verizon. I'd also be interested in hearing...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods