Anyone here from or near Sioux City Iowa?

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
im gonna be in Nebraska during the release of the iphone5. closest AT&T store to me will be the one at 3200 Singing Hills Blvd, Sioux City. i know the lines here in NJ can get ridiculously long, so i was wondering what the chances of this store being the same way as they are here. my NJ/NY mind says that out there, i should be in and out and it wont be anywhere as bad as it is in the NYC metro area. thoughts? if not, ill get stuck waiting almost a month for restock. so if anyone from this area can clue me in regarding how past experiences have been for previous iphone releases, i would be grateful!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If AT&T lines are too much to endure in SUX... you'll likely have better luck at a best buy, Radio Shack, or even WalMart.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
i appreciate the info. so are they known to be crappy out there too?

Network-wise, AT&T doesn't have much outside of 'metro' areas, and along interstates. In Iowa, the big players are Verizon & US Cellular, with AT&T, Sprint, and a Tmobile affiliate I-Wireless being the other options available.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I understand, and went for the easy joke... I can't imaging that there aren't other options in that area...

There HAS to be a Walmart around there somewhere, right?

Last edited:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Network-wise, AT&T doesn't have much outside of 'metro' areas, and along interstates. In Iowa, the big players are Verizon & US Cellular, with AT&T, Sprint, and a Tmobile affiliate I-Wireless being the other options available.

ive been there a few times. once im about an hour north of omaha, im roaming on Vaiero Wireless EDGE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2