Switching from blackberr to iphone 5! Questions

malcolm35

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll be switching from the blackberry 9900 to the iphone 5. I have a few question, I'm currently with virgin mobile canada on a blackberry plan with a supertab. I was told if I wanted to switch i would have to pay off my supertab before i switched, but I wanted to know if i could use a blackberry plan on the iphone 5 to hold off on paying the tab. Also would data/calling work the same if were to be using the blackberry plan on the iphone?

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Blackberries tend to use their own servers which is why they also tend to use data a lot less too. Therefore, it will not work at or at least I would assume Virgin Mobile works the same as other carriers.

Also, when I switched from BB to iphone, I would average about 500mg to 1 gig with moderate use. With my iphone, I use the same but with very minimal to moderate usage. Just be careful for the first month or two if you are a heavy data user.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
It should work. Lot of people switch from BB to other smartphones on the same plan all the time. The catch though is, they might catch you, in which case, they'll make you switch as soon as they realize you're not using a BB anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73