- 09-15-2012, 07:10 AM #26iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
I started my 2 year contract at the middle of December last year. With the 4s. They say you can upgrade 4 months before but on vodafones website it says my contracted started on march. Which is when my previous contract should have ended had I not upgraded early. Surely that's not right. Regardless don't whether to bite the bullet sell my 4s and pay the rest for the 5 or hold out and wait until the follow up ofl the 5 comes out and let the contract run down. Decisions decisions.
- 09-15-2012, 08:40 AM #27
- 09-15-2012, 09:16 AM #29
- 09-15-2012, 09:52 AM #30
- 09-15-2012, 10:19 AM #31
I have an upgrade and my son can take the 4s but not really jumping into the 5 yet, first don't want to loose my unlimited data nor pay full price for a phone! I want to see if there are any bugs in the new design and no jailbreak...
- 09-15-2012, 10:20 AM #32
I can upgrade February 7th 2013 (1 month early upgrade) but if I want LTE/4G I'll have switch networks as O2 won't have it by then and even if they did the 5 isn't compatible with the frequency they're gonna use, so I might have to wait until the contract ends in March and switch to EE (Orange and T-mobiles joint venture) or 3 who will both have compatible LTE/4G (and offer some unlimited data tariffs!).
- 09-15-2012, 10:50 AM #33